Phuck You Chipper Jones & Mayers Too

“We stayed in Toronto for a week and played three games. I don’t know if you ever stayed in Toronto, but it’s not exactly Las Vegas. To say that we were plucking our eyebrows out one at a time would be an understatement.”

And fuck you too Chipper. Here is hoping for some reason he has to come back. Please let him come back. Funny how other athletes come here and don’t seem to complain. Not enough hot spots for ya Chipper like there are in Atlanta?? Downtown Atlanta is a real thriller. Here’s hoping Bobby Cox gets to him and talks some sense into him before he opens his trap again. Somewhere I bet JP is laughing or cheering him on.

Meanwhile, get a load of the video of the Grabovsky/Blake affair. What the hell is Jamal Mayers doing? Who does this clown think he is? He shows more toughness in this clip then he has in every maple leaf game this season. Please let the Mayers trial end soon. Brian, waive him today if at all possible.

lt67
lt67
March 17, 2009 9:28 pm

So with no team captain, who manages the “make nice” process? Remember why they said they wanted Mayers? That video is a great example of his vet leadership skills….great job Jamal…try some of that in a game against the opposition. I’ll bet the only guy that has the clout to take Grabs and Blake aside for a chat is Curtis or Brad…

March 18, 2009 12:48 am

Our skin isn’t very thick if we are going to get overly upset when a guy like Chipper Jones says bad things about our city.

Eggbert
Eggbert
March 19, 2009 11:49 am

@Mike S : I can’t speak for TSM, but the reality of the situation isn’t based on Toronto being either a good or bad place to hang out in Chipper’s mind, who really gives a damn about what he thinks.Regardless of his opinion being unfounded or not,these types of comments do nothing to enhance our teams recruitment drives.American players have a tendency to be ignorent about Canada, and having statements like his floating around do nothing but perpetuate it.

KB
KB
April 23, 2009 11:23 am

Chipper Jones is a friend of mine and I recently spoke with him about this issue. He stated that you guys were blowing this thing into something its not. I personally agree with him. So fuck you and the bluejays!!!

KB
KB
April 23, 2009 11:49 am

Chipper Jones is a friend of mine and I recently spoke with him about this issue. He stated that you guys were blowing this thing into something its not. I personally agree with him. So screw you and the bluejays!!!

KB
KB
April 23, 2009 11:51 am

I am Chipper’s best friend and neighbor! He is a really cool guy.