Here’s your bikini of the day from bikinibeat.org:
On Fan 590 Tonight– thanks to Mike S.
– open phones with Bob McCown from 4:05 to 4:55
– business report at 4:55
– co-host at 5:05 is Stephen Brunt
– Nick Kypreos of Sportsnet on hockey
– Doug Smith of the Toronto Star on the NBA Finals
– a discussion on legal issues including the suing of Twitter by Tony LaRussa
– George Stroumboulopoulos of CBC
– a simulcast with Mitch Melnick and the TEAM 990 in Montreal
On 640 with Brady and Watters:
510 Lloyd Moseby, Toronto Blue Jays
540 John Davidson, St. Louis Blues President
610 Darren Dreger, Inside The NHL
640 Joe Sacco, Colorado Avalanche Head Coach
Let’s see… Kypreos is good, but he is going the way of Watters- too much is not a good thing…Doug Smith is the best of a weak group, but I am interested to hear what he would say about the latest article in the Star (not by him) that Chris Bosh won’t sign an extension this summer. Tony Larussa has sued twitter…YAWN….George Stroumboulopoulos, I know this is anti-Canadian, but I don’t get it at all with this guy….Is Mitch Melnick a relative of the owner of the Ottawa Senators? 🙂 I loved watching Moseby play so it should be interesting to hear what they have to say. I miss Davidson as a member of the media, he was great on tv and the radio. Perhaps Dreger will have some LEAFS scoops for us….. Joe Sacco is the new bench boss, I wonder how he feels about the way in which is fraternity brother Granto was dismissed…..