ere’s your bikini of the day from bikinibeat.org:
On Fan 590 Tonight- thanks to Mike S.
McCown is on vacation, Rob Faulds is guest host.
– Open phones with Faulds from 4:05 to 4:55
– Business report at 4:55
– Co-host at 5:05 is Jim Kelley
– Iain Paige of the Golf Channel on the US Open
– A discussion about a legally blind hockey player who plans to inline skate across Canada for charity
– Monday round table from 6:05 to 7:00 with Michael Grange
On 640 with Brady and Watters:
4:40 – Rick Dudley – new thrashers associate GM
5:10 – Don Lever – former Bulldogs coach fired over the phone last week
5:40 – Jon Wertheim – Sports Illustrated Tennis writer
6:10 – Dreger
TSM take…man oh man, Mccown is away and Brunt gone to the east coast for the summer, let the dog days begin…