Bikini OTD Sports Radio Tonight

ere’s your bikini of the day from bikinibeat.org:

On Fan 590 Tonight- thanks to Mike S.

McCown is on vacation, Rob Faulds is guest host.

– Open phones with Faulds from 4:05 to 4:55
– Business report at 4:55
– Co-host at 5:05 is Jim Kelley
– Iain Paige of the Golf Channel on the US Open
– A discussion about a legally blind hockey player who plans to inline skate across Canada for charity
– Monday round table from 6:05 to 7:00 with Michael Grange

On 640 with Brady and Watters:

4:40 – Rick Dudley – new thrashers associate GM
5:10 – Don Lever – former Bulldogs coach fired over the phone last week
5:40 – Jon Wertheim – Sports Illustrated Tennis writer
6:10 – Dreger

TSM take…man oh man, Mccown is away and Brunt gone to the east coast for the summer, let the dog days begin…

sg
sg
June 22, 2009 4:05 pm

Was it just me, or was Friday’s roundtable one of the laziest ones ever? God the commentary was so loose… they really couldn’t give a shit. At least that’s what I was thinking … Tho McCown had a good point as to why the nhl awards were in vegas.

Eggbert
Eggbert
June 22, 2009 4:34 pm

I was expecting some chick dressed in a garbage bag bikini

June 22, 2009 4:35 pm

I wonder if the decision to have Brunt as cohost only every second week as opposed to every week is Brunt’s choice due to conflicts with the Globe or The Fan’s choice. I would like to think the Fan would have him there every week if they could…

I really think he’s great on the show. Remember when he was on the Team up against McCown?

Julian
Julian
June 22, 2009 5:04 pm

Not missing Watters today. Anyone else? Anything outside of hockey season, and he’s not worth the time of day. Brady gets some extra jump in his step on his own, I sense.

June 22, 2009 5:09 pm

I am pretty sure it is Brunt who prefers being the PTS co-host every other week instead of every week…………his Globe work keeps him pretty busy and he also writes books too…………….he is excellent on radio………….it’s too bad for us that he goes to Newfoundland for more than two months each summer

lt67
lt67
June 22, 2009 5:12 pm

Wow – never seen so much banter on the Radio Tonight post….I’m with the group re: Brunt…he is fantastic. I also agree with the comment on Brady – always like Brady…How great would he be hosting the Fan morning show?

June 22, 2009 5:19 pm

I agree with you Julian. There are definitely limitations to 640s all hockey format. I can’t imagine they’ll have too much compelling stuff between now and September (draft and free agency excluded). As well, when they do actually talk other sports, it can kind of come across as half assed I think.

June 22, 2009 5:25 pm

Good call on Brady – he is good. Though his attacks on McCown kind of left a bad taste in my mouth. Just seemed a little unnecessary. It would be cool to hear him on The Fan’s broader format though. He’d be great in mornings. Or how bout sticking him on 10 – 2 or something? Replace that Fan dead zone (in my opinion).