Bikini OTD Sports Radio Tonight TSM TAKE

Here’s your bikini of the day from bikinibeat.org:
Three Steps

On Fan 590 Tonight– thanks to Mike S.

– open phones with McCown from 4:05 to 4:40
– co-host from 5:00 to 7:00 is Jeff Blair
– director of CFL officiating Tom Higgins

– Peter Keating, ESPN The Magazine senior writer

– Michael Boone of the Montreal Gazette on the Habs

– Jamie Campbell of Sportsnet on baseball

On 640 with Brady and Watters:

440 – Dale Tallon
5:40 – Garnet Exelby – new leaf dman
6:10 – Darren Dreger
6:45 – David Naylor – Globe & Mail CFL writer

TSM Take- I like Tallon, I liked him more before yesterday, however GM’s with no time left on a contract have been known to do strange things. Exelby, one of the more interesting names in sports. I can’t wait to see him play Heatley and the Sens ( 🙂 ) Dreger is on, Darren, can you share your new found love and admiration for one Dwayne Eklund? David Naylor is on to talk CFL- Little Watters may be out of the game, but pops sure loves his CFL. Speaking of CFL I have to admit I had to google Higgins to see who he is. IF you are curious why the director of officiating is on look below. Keating isn’t my cup of tea, sorry. The Habs spent a lot of money on small guys. Curious to see what beat writer has to say. Blue Jays playing like we expected, what’s Campbell got to say?

July 2, 2009 4:35 pm

Very interesting to see Naylor show up on Wilbur’s show……………Naylor and McCown are buddies………..in fact I believe Naylor was the co-author of McCown’s book…………..the only reason why Naylor never appears on PTS is because he does some work for TSN and therefore is not welcome on a show that is simulcast on Sportsnet

Al from Burlington
Al from Burlington
July 2, 2009 4:48 pm

I have had half a dozen calls from guys I work with in the US about Arlen Bruce’s tribute to Michael Jackson. I guess it is big on You Tube views and sports talk shows.

July 2, 2009 4:50 pm

True, and I think (though I could be wrong) that McCown said they were working on another book as well. Maybe McCown doesn’t mind since he can’t appear on his show. Who knows..

By the way, this was interesting:

ESPN ranked all teams in the big 4 sports in terms of how much they give back to their fans..

Check out the Leafs and Raps…yikes!

July 2, 2009 4:53 pm

Did you guys ever see the youtube clip from last year when some players on the Winnipeg Blue Bombers celebrated a touchdown by playing a game of duck duck goose on the field? It got picked up in the states too. As if Americans don’t think the CFL is weird enough!

Eggbert
Eggbert
July 2, 2009 4:57 pm

Why didn’t Bruce go all out and have a doctor administer a Propofol IV drip?

July 2, 2009 5:44 pm

Oh I didn’t realize Peter Keating was on to talk about that list I posted above. He just said that out of all cities with more than one pro team, Toronto ranked the worst.