Bikini OTD Sports Radio Tonight

Here’s your bikini of the day from bikinibeat.org:

On Fan 590 Tonight- thanks to Mike S.

5:20 Dan Shulman, ESPN
5:40 Peter King, Sports Illustrated… NFL Season gets going
6:05 George Gillett, Canadiens Owner
6:30 Doug MacLean, Now With Jim Balsillie Camp
6:45 Someone from Phoenix courtroom

-On 640 with Brady and Watters:

– Bob Probert

– David Naylor of the Globe & Mail on the CFL

– Mark Osborne

– Sean Baligian

Eggbert
Eggbert
September 10, 2009 5:58 pm

It’s sad to see McLean so clearly indicate he can be bought.The only way I can see his justify this about face, is to parallel it with a player being traded to a team that was once a sworn enemy.

Scotty G
Scotty G
September 10, 2009 6:53 pm

Did Doug McLean just get booted off McCown’s show. Won’t that be an awkward transition from the game plan to the PTS studio on monday…

Hogtowner
Hogtowner
September 10, 2009 7:41 pm

Great radio on the 6.30pm segment tonight!

I’m pretty certain that when McCown says you will never appear on his show again then you’re done. Didn’t the same thing happen to Lorne Rubinstein?

While I happen to be a supporter of the RIM-guy versus the Midget with an Ego, MacLean showed his true colours. He was pretty sniffy a few months ago about Balsillie….I guess a wad of dough changed his perception.

Bobcat Rules!
Bobcat Rules!
September 10, 2009 7:54 pm

Wow. What a throw down today between McCown and Maclean. Best 10 minutes of radio ever.

lt67
lt67
September 10, 2009 8:33 pm

That was unreal….I’ve posted the excerpt for anyone that hasn’t heard it….

LT

September 10, 2009 10:49 pm

McCown has banned many people over the years………….Rob Babcock, JP Ricciardi, Lorne Rubenstein, etc…………..and then there was the classic interview about 15 years ago with the mayor of Hamilton when McCown hung up on him…………..if MacLean never appears on PTS again it will be a shame because him and McCown have had some amazing yelling matches
over the last year

September 11, 2009 3:43 am

The McCown/Maclean interview was pretty entertaining. And I agree Mike S, I looked forward to when Doug would visit the show – fun arguments.

That aside, how good is it to hear Brunt on with McCown again? Prime Time is by far my favorite show on radio when Brunt is on with McCown.