Bikini OTD Sports Radio Tonight

Here’s your bikini of the day from bikinibeat.org:
D1-Grand-Prix-Drifting-Import-tuner-Bikini-Model-Sexy-Contest-112

On Fan 590 Tonight-

– open phones with Jeff Blair from 4:05 to 4:40
– co-host from 5:00 to 7:00 is Stephen Brunt
5:20 DOUG SPEIRS, WINNIPEG FREE PRESS ON THE BOMBERS
5:40 WAYNE PARRISH, CEO OF BASKETBALL CANADA LIVE FROM BRAZIL
6:05 KEITH LAW, ESPN
6:30-7:00 DOUG MACLEAN, SPORTSNET IN STUDIO

On 640 with Brady and Watters:

610 Special new guest

FMT
FMT
September 24, 2009 7:40 pm

Hey McCown took an entire week an a half before taking a break. Good on him lol Or is he taking a day off every couple of weeks when McLean is scheduled on?

The suspense is driving me crazy…. okay maybe crazy is too strong of a word. It driving me a bit tipsy but who was the very special new guest on Brady/Watters. I’m hoping for the ghost of Rocket Richard and anything else will be a let down!

September 24, 2009 9:49 pm

Apparently McCown was not on today because he called in sick…………..they would never allow him to take vacation during this key ratings period.

The special guest on 640 was Pierre McGuire………..he will be on once a week as one of their hockey insiders………so will Ray Ferraro………….meanwhile on 590 it is starting to look like Kelley will be on PTS less or maybe not at all (wishful thinking??)……………if that is the case it’s nice to see that the battle for ratings is leading to an improvement in both shows……………….the listeners are the winners

September 25, 2009 2:04 pm

640 should spend a little money on insiders from other sports too, so they have something to talk about in summer or when nothing is going on in hockey.

Yeah, I don’t think Kelley and McCown have been on together in….months maybe? There are so many better options for cohost (Blair? Arthur? Anyone..). It’s been cool to hear Brunt on the past few weeks though. I really do think he’s fantastic.

September 25, 2009 2:31 pm

Daniel is right………….Kelley was on for several weeks during the summer but only when Faulds was there…………..Kelley has not been on with McCown since May

FMT
FMT
September 25, 2009 7:17 pm

I am really enjoying the G&M guys hosting the show, how bizarre that there’s more quality talk hosts working at G&M than on the actual employed sports radio station full time. Go figure.

I wonder what is the more interesting story, that 640 hired their thirty-seventh hockey expert/insider or that The Fan seems to be once again pushing away anybody that has a TV connection other than sportnet/Rogers owned guys.

September 26, 2009 3:33 pm

I think that Brunt, Blair, Arthur etc are so good on the show because they come across as really intelligent guys. It’s not necessarily their radio broadcasting skills. You just feel as though you’re getting smart, informed discussion without resorting to the ‘that guy’s got a lotta heart eh?’ kinda stuff.

Guys like Don Landry, Mike Toth or Bill Hayes might be good broadcasters, but I don’t really care what they think about anything.

vanowen
vanowen
November 28, 2014 11:45 am

Howdy! This post couldn’t be written much better! Reading through this article reminds me of my previous roommate! He always kept talking about this. I’ll forward this post to him. Pretty sure he’s going to have a great read. Thanks for sharing!