Bikini OTD Sports Radio Tonight

Here’s your bikini of the day from bikinibeat.org:

On Fan 590 Tonight-

– open phones with McCown from 4:05 to 4:40
– Grapeline with Don Cherry & Brian Williams at 4:45
– co-host from 5:00 to 7:00 is Jim Kelley
5:05 Gregg Zaun, Sportsnet & The Tampa Bay Rays IN STUDIO
5:25 Keith Pelley, Olympic Consortium Grand Poobah IN STUDIO
6:05 Ed Olczyk, NBC & Versus
6:30 Bruce Arthur, National Post
6:45 David Branch, CHL President & OHL Commissioner

On 640 with Brady and Watters thanks to Mike S.:

– Brett Hull
– Lou Lamoriello, GM of the Devils
– hockey insider Pierre McGuire at 6:10
– Luc Robitaille

Apologies for yesterday’s “talent”

November 4, 2009 4:43 pm

In case anyone’s interested – Gabriel Morency got fired from the Score.

He seems like a bit of a douchebag, but I think’s he’s got a pretty passionate following. I wonder if he’ll end up somewhere else.

November 4, 2009 5:41 pm

I never heard Morency’s radio show but I used to hear him as a guest on 640 with Wilbur & Marek………….he was an entertaining guest but I always got the impression that his act would wear thin if he was on for more than 10 minutes at a time

Eggbert
Eggbert
November 4, 2009 6:20 pm

Drinking on the job was his undoing, he’s toast

julian
julian
November 4, 2009 9:18 pm

It was actually a lot more than drinking on the job and at work. Sniff sniff. Sniff sniff. He has no future with any legitimate media.

mike
mike
November 4, 2009 9:43 pm

in other news, today’s bikini otd more than makes up for yesterday’s. unfortunately it’s november and Kelley is still on my radio.

November 4, 2009 10:48 pm

Just reading your twitter..

I have to say TSM (and I mean this in a friendly way, because I like your site) but the way you seem almost giddy by low attendance for the Jays and Raptors is a little obnoxious.

“little TSM just asked me why the Raptors arena is so EMPTY :)”

“there is an entire empty platinum section behind the #raptors bench”

You’d go on and on about low Jays attendance too – way more than any other blog/media outlet I’ve read. Came across like you were hoping for it to be low.

Please don’t be one of those hockey fans who wants to see MLB and NBA fail here as some way to validate how popular hockey is. It’s pretty irritating. Hockey’s always going to be the most popular thing here – you don’t need to root for the others to struggle.

Also, attendance was 17,915 tonight. That’s hardly low. Certainly not worth gloating about.