Which Ex- Toronto Athelte Hurts The Most?

So Toronto Fans- WE have seen our share of stars bolt the big smoke. Each one hurts, some more than others. Which image of an ex Toronto sports star hurts the most? Roy Halladay in Philadelphia Phillies Red or Mats Sundin in Vancouver Blue/Green

OR

Vancouver+Canucks+v+Toronto+Maple+Leafs+BuM_jCRfCvvl

lt67
lt67
December 16, 2009 11:19 pm

Next summers version of the poll will include Bosh….

Al from Burlington
Al from Burlington
December 17, 2009 9:06 am

I could care less about todays athletes changing teams, but I still remember how devastated I was as a kid when I saw Dave Keon in a Minnesota Fighting Saints…Same thing when the Leafs traded Lanny to Colorado Rockies.

December 17, 2009 10:42 am

Shouldn’t Ryan Hollweg be included in this poll ??

CD
CD
December 17, 2009 10:55 am

For me the loss of Halliday from the Jays all but kills interest in them and any hope for success I had in the coming years. I’ll admit I am not really a baseball fan, but of course watched the Jays during the World Series years. However, if they are not winning, there is virtually no chance I will watch them on tv or go to a game. Halliday was the one exception I would make as I loved watching him pitch. I am now expecting an extended run of sad times at the Rogers Center, which will hold little interest to me.

CD
CD
December 17, 2009 10:56 am

PS I might have added Vince Carter to this list as well. His departure marked the end of a lot of hope for me as well.

lt67
lt67
December 17, 2009 5:47 pm

Aside from Halladay, Carter and Sundin, who were the other stars that left TO and caused us pain?

Keon (as mentioned by Al)
Sittler (I remember this one pissing me off a lot)
Macdonald
Salming
Alomar
Gilmour
Clark
Delgado

Billy416
Billy416
December 22, 2009 10:15 pm

I have trouble putting Carter into this category. His departure was by no means a professional move. Too much drama.