Reggie Evans Goes To Town On Twitter

Wow- What got in to Reggie Evans? Check out these tweets on Reggies Evans twitter account, they are all from Toronto Raptors Reggie Evans, he has deleted most of them now. It appears @OGBlueStreet has been deleted from Twitter, but their profile said they just got out of the big house:

# @OGBlueStreet Feel good to get a win. Cause your mom ugly. 9:48 AM Mar 18th via Echofon
@OGBlueStreet OG if u think u look good u need to stop smoking that sh&&. your ugly ass look like u just left rehab. lol lol lol lol.
# @OGBlueStreet RT lol u would know about that knowing u just got out. 5:40 PM Mar 18th via Echofon in reply to OGBlueStreet
# @OGBlueStreet u a Internet crip lol. 5:49 PM Mar 18th via Echofon in reply to OGBlueStreet
# @OGBlueStreet I can buy your old. Ass for 2dollars. 7:31 PM Mar 18th via Echofon in reply to OGBlueStreet
# @OGBlueStreet I heard u drop your soap all the time. Og. 7:35 PM Mar 18th via Echofon in reply to OGBlueStreet
@OGBlueStreet talk to u later girl. They said u give good lap dance in the joint they cannot wait till u come back the boy waiting.
@OGBlueStreet I was about to over sleep and I woke up and saw u and got right up goodlooking out girl.
# @OGBlueStreet I have to stop talking to u u saying that D word to much 4me. I like a women i know u just got out but I am the wrong person. 5:27 AM Mar 19th via Echofon in reply to OGBlueStreet
#
# @OGBlueStreet take it easy girl. 5:28 AM Mar 19th via Echofon in reply to OGBlueStreet
#
# @OGBlueStreetIGC lol I knew u was not from new York o girl. Name one dude punk me and I will send u 5g. 12:49 PM Mar 19th via Echofon in reply to OGBlueStreet
# @OGBlueStreetIGC Your mom said I am the best. Really I had to let your mom go cause her old ass dry ass he’ll. I could be your step dad soon 8:12 PM Mar 19th via Echofon in reply to OGBlueStreet

WOW- nice talk on ‘The Twitter’ from Reggie Evans!

I have to wonder what the hell the guy was thinking posting that type of stuff on twitter. It’s one thing to DM someone but to blast that out to the public?