Bikini OTD Sports Radio Tonight

Here’s your bikini of the day from GetABikini.com

On Fan 590 Tonight-

– Bob McCown’s co-host from 4:00 to 6:00 is Stephen Brunt
4:20 Jim Barker, Argos Head Coach

4:40 Gary Roberts, Former NHLer

5:00 Glenn Healy, Hockey Night

5:20 Rob Becker

5:40 Jarrett Bell

On 640 with Bill Hayes and Bill Watters thanks to Mike S.:

5:05- Ray Ferraro (TSN Hockey Analyst)

5:25- Bob ‘The Bear’ Cowan (NFL Prognosticator)

5:45- David Poile (President & GM – Nashville Predators)

6:05- Darren Dreger (TSN Hockey Insider)

6:25- Jim Barker (Head Coach – Toronto Argonauts)

6:45 – Bryan Hayes (AM640)

Ami Angelwings
November 15, 2010 4:43 pm

Brunt Brunt Brunt Brunt Brunt! Yay moar Brunt! 😀

It’s almost too good to be true *_*;; Is this b/c he signed a new deal or something tho? Cuz I felt like the end of last year and the first half of this year (until he came back and Bob and him kinda hinted that something was going on in the background that would lead to his permanent return) had the least Brunt of all of the recent years I’ve listened to PTS 😮 I quick view of my podcast directory seems to confirm this (dun ask how many I have >_>) But, do they even have a co-host now? What happened to Shannon? Not that I miss him, I just dun remember the last time Bob’s had the same co-host for 5 weeks straight…

NOT THAT I’M COMPLAINING 😀 Yay Brunt and Bob! 😀

Ami Angelwings
November 15, 2010 4:44 pm

That should be do they even have ANOTHER co-host now >_> and *a quick view

tired -_-;;;

November 15, 2010 7:33 pm

Yeah…that’s pretty cool about Brunt. Maybe The Fan was reading this site.

McCown missed the 3 o’clock hour today because he was ‘in a meeting’. Weird.

Also – I caught a bit of Krystal today, and Jeremy Roenick was a cohost. Krystal said something like ‘I want you here twice a week’ and Roenick said ‘it’s all up to your bosses. I’d love to’. Sounded kind of like they’re in negotiations. Surprisingly, he and Krystal do actually seem to have chemistry.

How have you guys been finding the Blair show? I listen to it on podcast often. He’s still kind of rough, and could use a cohost (IMO), but I think he’s really improving. I have to say I’m enjoying it quite a bit.

Really the only thing about The Fan that really bugs me at the moment (although Krystal can be ridiculous) is the 6 o’clock hour. I’ve said it before, but why not just let Gord do every night at 6? Seems pretty damn cheap to have him there 2 nights a week and run replays the rest of the time. Have him do 6 – 8 or something and preempt the last hour when there’s PBP. I love the Jays, but the daily 1 hour pregame was boring, and having replays at 6pm is pathetic.

Roke
Roke
November 15, 2010 8:15 pm

Glad to see/hear that Brunt is back for yet another week.

I have to say the Healy segment was disappointed me. McCown let Healy completely control the discussion and they did not really delve into what are obvious concerns of Campbell talking about “bad” calls against his son according to the radio hosts.

The discussion seemed to me to emphasize first the Warren case, then referees, and finally supplementary discipline rather than the perceived conflict of interest Campbell is in when he writes to the Director of Officiating about penalties his son is involved in.

Maybe I am letting my disdain for the NHL’s supplementary discipline cloud my judgment, but that was the story there. Not some labour case, or Dellow only using a few e-mails in his piece (them being the only Campbell e-mails publicly available had something to do with that. If that’s the issue why doesn’t Campbell go ahead and publish all his e-mails to clear the air?).

Ami Angelwings
November 16, 2010 1:25 am

I didn’t know Bob was missing in the first hour so I was like OMG :O when I dled the podcast and heard him say that his co-host was John Shannon, cuz I read here it was Brunt and I was like, omg, were they wrong!? But, then I realized was repeat, and then the next podcast made sense when Brunt explained it 🙂 So *phew*

Slim Whtman
Slim Whtman
November 16, 2010 5:33 am

Had to drive up north yesterday AM.Flipped on krystal (first time in a month) had a good guest on Dan Hill kept cutting him off and just made a waste of time of a good guest.Flip bye -bye.
Switched back on after 9AM gawd is Blair getting any radio coaching at all from anyone????
Seemed all I heard was constant ahhh,ummm mmm, and dead air.
Again flip bye-bye.Used to be a 80% 590 listener now about 5% and there is nothing there that seems to going to change that.
Just an observation but, Fan/590 seems to have hit rock-bottom and sadly it seems there is no effort to change that…..