Bikini OTD Sports Radio Tonight

Here’s your bikini of the day from GetABikini.com

On Fan 590 Tonight-

– Bob McCown’s co-host from 4:00 to 6:00 is Stephen Brunt
– James Deacon
– Gord Kirke

On 640 with Bill Watters thanks to Mike S.:

4:40 – Rick Dudley (Atlanta Thrashers GM)

5:05 – Bob McKenzie (TSN Hockey Insider)

5:25 – Bob Cowan (NFL Prognosticator)

6:05 – Darren Dreger (TSN Hockey Insider)

6:25 – Gregg Rosenthal (profootballtalk.com)

FMT
FMT
January 7, 2011 7:40 pm

I think I heard a scoop on the Watters show, they joked about somebody from The Score coming aboard. Can it be the long talked about Kouleas?

January 7, 2011 8:20 pm

I’m not really a big fan of Kouleas, but I think he would be a much better choice than Bill Hayes.

January 7, 2011 10:36 pm

Kouleas is starting a nightly hockey show on TSN2 in a couple of weeks…………..I don’t think he will have time to do a daily radio show

Julian
Julian
January 7, 2011 11:19 pm

I heard that. The joke was in reference to them just having had McKenzie from TSN on, Watters was off to Sportsnet, and Hayes joked they now needed someone from The Score.

Nothing to it. Who knows what happens now with the Watters show. On it’s last legs, but I agree – Bryan Hayes has talent and won’t be babysitting Watters very long. I’d be shocked if AM 640 is running any sports programming past this Leafs season for a multitude of reasons.

RJ
RJ
January 9, 2011 6:26 pm

Ran into and chatted with Neil Lumsden today and asked why he hadn’t been on the PTS round table lately. He said he’d love to keep doing it but that the FAN wanted to have a similar cast from week to week. Too bad to lose his insight vis a vis Gord Kirke, who becomes less relevant as the weeksa go on

January 9, 2011 6:50 pm

If 590 wants to have a similar cast from week to week on the PTS roundtable then I don’t know why they have had the following people on it recently:

Johnathan Duhamel
Stan Kasten
Sam Cosentino
Pinball Clemons
Tim Wharmsby
Derek Aucoin

James
James
January 10, 2011 12:08 pm

Define “recently” Mike…

One thing that is annoying about Kirke, is whenever they discuss a subject he would really have some insight on (i.e. MLSE stuff) he keeps his mouth shut due to probably contractual reasons or what have you. Might not be his fault, but its awkward.

However, he does have a lot of insight into legal/business side of things, more so than most PTSers or anyone on the Fan for that matter. Its like having an expert on for the whole show, who weighs in on everything. (even outside their area of expertise).

In my opinion this is a much more entertaining gimmick when its Jeremy Roenick or Pinball Clemens.

January 10, 2011 12:35 pm

My definition of “recently” is within the last few months