Bikini OTD Sports Radio Tonight

Here’s your bikini of the day from GetABikini.com

On Fan 590 Tonight-

– Bob McCown’s co-host from 4:00 to 6:00 is John Shannon
Bruce Arthur
James Deacon

On 640 with Brian Hayes and Bill Watters thanks to Mike S.:

4:40 – Michael Downey (President/Chief Executive Officer of Tennis Canada)

5:05 – Bob McKenzie (TSN Hockey Insider)

5:25 – Bob “The Bear” Cowan (NFL Prognosticator)

5:45 – Ron Wilson (Toronto Maple Leafs Head Coach)

6:25 – Dave Naylor (TSN Football Insider)

February 4, 2011 4:59 pm

Wow, I’m read Steve Simmons tweet claiming Krystal might be gone.

I really do think he’s a good broadcaster. The format just doesn’t seem quite right for him. I guess we’ll see.

If they do fire him, why on Earth didn’t The Fan get Mike Richards months ago? He was clearly willing to come to T.O.

Shawn
Shawn
February 4, 2011 5:32 pm

Anybody hear the ad for Steve Kouleas show on TSN2 during the 5pm PTS hour? Strange to hear an ad for TSN on Sportsnet Radio.

February 4, 2011 5:57 pm

Krystal is saying it isn’t true on twitter..

Nick
Nick
February 4, 2011 8:53 pm

Judging from tweet, Krystal seems upset! I like both guys but obviously Simmons sources are wrong. Are we seeing live the problems with Social media?

February 4, 2011 8:57 pm

A couple of weeks ago it was Simmons who said on Twitter that Cox had resigned from the Star (effective April) to join TSN full time…………..I wonder if he has the same “sources” that McCown has been using when he has tried (unsuccessfully) to be a journalist

February 4, 2011 9:02 pm

Krystal is denying the firing – but he also denied coming to The Fan to TSM about not long before he came here.

I have to say that reading his tweets, I do feel bad for the guy. Can’t be fun to read rumours about losing your job. Radio is a tough business.

February 4, 2011 9:13 pm

If 640 replaced Watters with Krystal and had him talk politics/news etc I would tune in when McCown was doing a topic I didn’t like.

Steve (in Hamilton)
Steve (in Hamilton)
February 4, 2011 10:58 pm

I, for one, would not tune in to hear Krystal doing the news. For what he lacks in insight, he attempts to make up in “edginess.” I would much rather hear the news delivered by Brunt or Arthur, two people who seem more thoughtful and not-so ideological.

By the way, I don’t think McCown’s foray into journalism last week has actually been proven wrong. The NHL brass may have denied it, but they have a proven track record of making bold-faced lies. This is not to say that McCown is right, but that we would should consider the source of those who suggest he is wrong.

February 5, 2011 12:01 am

I wasn’t referring to McCown’s Phoenix story last week………….I was referring to the numerous “scoops” he has reported over the last couple of years, most of which have turned out to be incorrect

Tommy D
Tommy D
February 5, 2011 12:40 pm

They cannot get rid of Krystal fast enough. I stopped listening a long time ago. However, I had occassion to have him on for 5 minutes one day this weeks. He was interviewing Howard Bloom of the Sports Business Journal. I use the word ‘interviewing’ very loosely because he would not let Bloom finish a sentence, let alone a thought. He constantly interupted. It was just too frustrating to listen to so I went back to CBC Radio. This guy has not belonged from the beginning and he has gotten no better. He adds no value whatsover to any discussion about sports and his attempts at humour and being controversial fall like a lead balloon.