Bikini OTD Sports Radio Tonight

Here’s your bikini of the day from GetABikini.com

On Fan 590 Tonight-

– Bob McCown’s co-host from 4:00 to 6:00 is Damien Cox
3:02 Andrew Krystal In Studio
3:21 Jack Armstrong, Raptors Analyst
3:41 Sean Gordon, Globe & Mail
4:21 Pat Morris, NHL Agent (Brad Richards’ Agent)
4:41 John Ourand, Sports Business Journal
5:02 Darrell Davis, Veteran CFL Writer
5:21 Nick Kypreos, Sportsnet
5:41 Irish Micky Ward, Boxing Champ & the man that inspired the Film ‘The Fighter’

On 640 with Brian Hayes and Bill Watters thanks to Mike S.:

4:40 – Ray Shero (Pittsburgh Penguins General Manager)

5:05 – Pierre McGuire (TSN Hockey Insider)

5:45 – Matt Devlin (Toronto Raptors play-by-play)

6:05 – Dave Naylor (TSN Football Insider)

6:25 – Buck Martinez (Toronto Blue Jays play-by-play)

March 1, 2011 5:30 pm

3:02 Andrew Krystal In Studio

oh for fuck’s sakes … just let it go already Kollins. Give him the 7pm-11pm slot and let’s all get on with our lives, until baseball season starts.

(actually, a Krystal/Wilner post-game show would be hysterical)

Raptors Devotee
Raptors Devotee
March 1, 2011 7:42 pm

Put this joker out to pasture for good. I don’t give a crap if he is on the payroll. Have him empty garbage cans then, at least then he can’t annoy anybody.

Sam In Scarbrough
Sam In Scarbrough
March 1, 2011 8:05 pm

krystal back on…third different time slot in six months..when will the Suits & Loafers realize IT’S Huge mistake and cut bait!!

Nick
Nick
March 1, 2011 8:17 pm

Krystal should be on afternoons or drive home in a non sports station. Once 640 cuts bait with Watters, Krystal will be perfectly suited for that role. I just can’t see how 3 sports shows will all survive. He is actually good to listen to and was great on the old mojo.

Bob
Bob
March 1, 2011 9:59 pm

I agree with Nick, all we are going to see is a splitting of the market. Folks will be goiing back and forth with whatever topic or sport that they are interested in.
The other player in the market has to be XM or Sirius. Yesterday when it seems the interest of the day was listning to the army of puck heads in the local market, doiing the trade deadline non event, “Power Alley” on XM Radio (10:00 to 2:00) did a 4 hour preview of your Toronto Blue Jays. It was a honest, no act view of the Jay’s by an X GM. and Manager. Probably more info than the local Media will give the whole season. Usually all you get on the Fan is Wilner’s Kool Aid.

As for McCown, the number of wrong facts that he comes up, with grow daily. especially with Cox! Cox is someone that isn’t great to listen to right before supper.

Rome
Rome
March 2, 2011 9:40 am

To be fair to Kollins, I think it’s obvious that it’s McCown who wants his “friend of Bob” to be on with him (of course Kollins could have said no, but I do think it’s Mccown pushing) Brady did the afternoon show for how long? and never did a crossover with Bob, Krystal did it on his first day! Have noticed that the morning show/P|TS cameos have stopped as well.

To make matters worse Krystal went WAY over time and the next segment had to be put to pretty much a hello goodbye segment.

But I have to give Krystal this, he did have a funny line saying “I am filling in for Greg…. and Greg is filling in for me”

Adhish
Adhish
March 2, 2011 10:43 am

This is getting ridiculous now. It is time to get rid of Kollins. When are the suits at Rogers going to figure that out? I would much rather prefer Lajoie than Krystal from 1pm-3pm. Heck, I would even be happy with Farraway temporarily.

Rob
Rob
March 2, 2011 10:57 am

Rogers has other stations – Krystal should be transferred to somewhere else within the Evil Empire’s realm…He is not a sports person. It’s like having a discussion about Sports with the opinioated artsy guy at a party – He’s positive his opinion is right, but he really has no clue. Then you’re actually talking down to the guy and he doesn’t realize it…we’ve all been there.

Rob
Rob
March 2, 2011 11:01 am

Forgot to mention earlier: these bikini girls have been friggin’ magnificent lately…Good LORD!! The one today is haunting me….OK, carry on regardless

Raptors Devotee
Raptors Devotee
March 2, 2011 11:47 am

Rob, best breakdown yet that I have seen on Krystal. Well done, and yes, the Bikini girls have been outstanding for a while now. Whatever changes were made have been well received by all.

March 2, 2011 11:55 am

either TSM’s wife must be picking them again, or he’s gotten over his tranny phase. whatever happens, don’t let Blair make any more picks.

March 2, 2011 4:10 pm

Rome – I’ve wondered if McCown doesn’t do crossovers with Brady because he’s a little sore about all the shots Brady used to take at Bob when he was at 640.

I’ve become a big Brady fan over the past year, but I’m not sure I could really blame Bob if that was the case. I seem to remember it was a bit much sometimes.

March 2, 2011 4:43 pm

I disagree with DLind………the reason why Krystal has been on McCown’s show so often has more to do with the fact that Krystal’s shows need all of the promotion they can get…………Brady’s shows don’t need much promotion because he is entertaining and his sports knowledge is high

I doubt McCown has a grudge against Brady…………after all, our friend Julian already told us that it was McCown who told Kollins to hire Brady away from 640

Sam In Scarbrough
Sam In Scarbrough
March 2, 2011 5:11 pm

The fan/590 was a mess 9 months ago and a mess 6 months ago and In reality still a MESS today.Yes Brady has been a plus no doubt,but two different time slots in the last 6 months…how can he build a loyal audience?? And what time slot will he be doing come May??

Cam
Cam
March 2, 2011 5:29 pm

Rob – haunting is not the word for this lady my lord she is spectacular …. Mike (in Boston) I don’t care who is picking them so long as they continue to do so …

With respect to Krystal – my solution is to change the dial … much fewer listeners – poor book – out he goes.

So it appears that most approve of Brady, Blair, Cox and Brunt yet appear to dislike the call-ins, PTS time shift, and Krystal. Given what the Fan was when Kollins started and where it is now – I am curious what the overall perception of the station is for most here.

Overall I am not a fan of the changes and find it to be a much poorer experience and would give Kollins a D on the changes.

March 2, 2011 6:33 pm

Cam – To be honest, I think Kollins has done some ridiculous stuff, but I listen to The Fan way more now than I did before all the changes.

Back then I only listened to PTS, Jays games and I’d catch the GamePlan here and there. I found the rest kind of boring.

I think Brady is great. I really like the Blair show. I like the shorter updates. Krystal was clearly a mistake, and I dislike the PTS timechange. The constant changes to mornings is riiculous. The Fan doesn’t seem to offer much on evenings/weekends as well.

But yeah, overall I’m listening more now, despite the mistakes.

Suckwinder Passwinder
Suckwinder Passwinder
March 2, 2011 6:49 pm

kollins a D that would be flattering.Brady,Cox and Brunt yes A+,Blair,very knowledgeable true but all the studdering and mistakes are just a turn off.
I may be alone here but Mike Hogan was just excellent for the 9-12 slot,Fantastic guests (which I miss) and Lots of All football NFL,CFL ect ,the fan/590 has all but forgotten about football.Again may just be me but I would rather hear a wide array of guest between 9-12 rather than 75% listener phone calls.1050/TSN sure looks at least will provide many different topics and guests between 10-3.