Bikini OTD Sports Radio Tonight

Here’s your bikini of the day from GetABikini.com

On Fan 590 Tonight-

– Bob McCown’s co-host from 4:00 to 6:00 is Damien Cox

3:02 Roger Brandvold, Roughriders Chairman
3:21 Keith Law, ESPN
3:41 Matt Holmberg, Queen’s University Women’s Hockey Head Coach
4:21-4:50 Tom Anselmi, MLSE’s COO IN STUDIO
5:02 Glenn Healy, Hockey Night In Canada
5:21-5:54 Sean Foley, Tiger Woods’ Swing Coach in studio

On 640 with Brian Hayes and Bill Watters thanks to Mike S.:

– Keith Primeau (Former Philadelphia Flyers Captain)

– Darren Dreger (TSN Hockey Insider)

– Chris Therien (Flyers Colour Analyst)

– Scott Morrison (HNIC Hockey Insider)

mario
mario
March 3, 2011 5:14 pm

wonder when ESPN will no longer be allowed on the Fan since they are with TSN…I hope they dont cut all ties with them Kieth Law and other regulars do a great job with the Fan… and will Sportsnet still be doing the post season playoffs with MLB? Seeing ESPN is big with MLB…

mario
mario
March 3, 2011 5:24 pm

I know Dan Shulman is no longer on the Fan since he has signed on with TSN…Him and the Bobcat were great together…..

March 3, 2011 5:59 pm

I agree with Mario……….if will be a shame when McCown’s show loses its ESPN guests, which seems inevitable…………and it’s not just Shulman and Keith Law………….guys like Lester Munson and Mark Fainaru-Wada also appear from time to time

I always thought that PTS lost a bit in quality when it became affiliated with Sportsnet………..and now it is clear that Sportsnet will have more of an influence than ever before………….we are probably going to get a steady diet of guys like Jamie Campbell, Gerry Dobson, Shi Davidi, Kypreos, and of course Shannon (ugh)

Rome
Rome
March 3, 2011 6:11 pm

I always like when Anselmi is on. I know MLSE gets a lot of hate but I always found him to be a good “front guy”

Smart move in lowering ticket prices on Raptors. There was a real drop on visual attendance this year. It’s obvious they aren’t going to get much better next year, a half empty arena is never a good thing. If cheaper tickets can help that not happen, go for it. Something the Jays totally missed on when raising ticket prices last year while cutting payroll.

I always will say that MLSE are much smarter sports business people compared to the Jays/Rog

March 3, 2011 9:28 pm

Dowbiggin wrote in the Globe that The Fan made Vendetta an offer to do mornings but nothing has come of it.

I still don’t understand why they think he’d be a good option.

PBI
PBI
March 3, 2011 9:30 pm

The sad part is, TSN radio won’t even utilize some of these non-hockey ESPN guys outside of Schulman properly, they’ll merely stash them and keep them away from any other outlet.

Gerry (burlington)
Gerry (burlington)
March 4, 2011 9:35 am

Well thanks to Don Kollins and the Fan, i have discovered how good Melnick is in Mtl. I now stream Team 990 at work. It does help i am a Hab fan, but I have been a regular listener of the Fan since inception. I don’t mind hearing leafs talk, in fact very entertaining. But I feel especially with recent changes, the Fan has become all leafs all the time.

Blair spends way too much time on the Leafs. And of course that is all the dribble Krystal can talk about.

I would think that intelligent hockey fans like to hear information about other teams, specifically in the Eastern Conference. If the Leafs do make the playoffs, you want to know lots about your opponents.

It took a long time for me to like Hogan, and while i still felt his delivery was never his strong suit, he covered alot of different sports and topices within those sports.

I am looking forward to TSN Radio and don’t mind the US network stuff in doses as I am a big fan of all sports. Unfortunately, if TSN takes too long to fill those spots with Canadian Based Programming they will have a small audience.

March 4, 2011 12:29 pm

I think 75% of the shows Krystal has done at The Fan include some variation of the topic ‘can the Leafs can make the playoffs – what say you?’.