Bikini OTD Sports Radio Tonight

Here’s your bikini of the day from GetABikini.com

On Fan 590 Tonight-

– Bob McCown’s co-host from 4:00 to 6:00 is Stephen Brunt
– Bob Elliott
-Bruce Arthur
– Pual Kelley
– Sophie Goldschmidt
-Glen Howard
-Rob Becker
-Gregg Zaun
-Scott Moore and Tom Wright

On 640 with Brian Hayes and Bill Watters thanks to Mike S.:

4:40 – Claude Loiselle (Toronto Maple Leafs’ Assistant GM)

5:05 – Ray Ferraro (TSN Hockey Insider)

5:45 – Tim Campbell (Winnipeg Free Press)

6:05 – Darren Dreger (TSN Hockey Insider)

6:25 – Richard Griffin (Toronto Star)

Dok
Dok
March 7, 2011 5:52 pm

So was the first hour the call-in portion? that would make for boring TV

March 7, 2011 6:34 pm

There was no call-in segments on PTS today……….McCown said there won’t be any call-in segments anymore

Chris
Chris
March 7, 2011 6:36 pm

I was more than happy when he said that. For the most part, callers suck.

Opinionated
Opinionated
March 7, 2011 9:43 pm

I thought that the interview with Glen Howard was great — even though I got the impression that they had never met, there was great chemistry in the interview . . . to the point that Bobcat suggested they might get him back on later in the week.

Raptors Devotee
Raptors Devotee
March 7, 2011 9:56 pm

Thank God!

dsscpu
dsscpu
March 8, 2011 3:42 am

The callers would keep him honest sometime, but I do agree he is probably better without it. BUT he could really use a co-host in the first hour.

Rob
Rob
March 8, 2011 3:08 pm

That is one reason (call ins) I don’t listen to McCown. I hate call in shows generally and if he ever got a caller taking him to task for soimething he would rave at them, then cut them off before they could respond…McCown also claims he never wants to interview players (any athlete) because they never have anything worthwhile to say…I think it’s really because he doesn’t know how to ask them questions. His general sorts knowlege is poor – I think he lost interest in watching sports years ago. I heard brady interview several players and they wer all great, insightful interviews. McCown is too much a blowhard for my liking

Ron
Ron
March 8, 2011 3:14 pm

I’m a fan of McCown but Greg Brady has really got my ear since I heard him start on the fan. I like him paired with Jim Lang too. The morning drive is much better now that I can turn my radio back to 590.