Bikini OTD Sports Radio Tonight

Here’s your bikini of the day from GetABikini.com

On Fan 590 Tonight-

– Bob McCown’s co-host from 4:00 to 6:00 is Michael Grange
– Andrew Krystal
– Dave The Blanket Perkins
– Gord Kirke

On 640 with Brian Hayes and Bill Watters thanks to Mike S.:

4:40 – Bob Lenarduzzi (President of Vancouver Whitecaps FC)

5:05 – Bob McKenzie (TSN Hockey Insider)

5:45 – Ron Wilson (Toronto Maple Leafs Head Coach)

6:05 – Darren Dreger (TSN Hockey Insider)

6:25 – Peter Chiarelli (Boston Bruins General Manager)

March 18, 2011 4:18 pm

OK……….who was the person who said Krystal would not be on PTS this week?…………I think it was Rome

On another topic, here is a link to Dowbiggin’s latest column about the 590 versus TSN Radio battle:

It sounds like TSN Radio is planning on having local content instead of syndicated programming starting this fall……………..that is what TSM and a lot of other comments on this site predicted would happen

Suckwinder Passwinder
Suckwinder Passwinder
March 18, 2011 4:29 pm

if dowbiggin reported that info he either got it from another website or someone in print.his speew is just filler these days.

March 18, 2011 4:36 pm

After we saw how difficult it was for The Fan to find talent this past year, I wonder if TSN Radio will have the same difficulties.

mario
mario
March 18, 2011 4:55 pm

I will take Millard over Kouleas grading voice any day… Just how well did Dreger do when he hosted Leafs lunch on 640 am the ratings where terrible… he is no host just a insider…I would like to see the Fan bring back Hogan and put in the 1-3 slot he brings a lot to the table in all sports (football #1) but would need a co-host…Krystal see ya…

TSN to survive at all local content over syndicated programing is a must the Fan tryed this at the begining and eventually changed….especially during the day..

As for the afternoon drive Landsberg not a fan at all …any body but…McCowan will be very hard to beat who ever they bring in…

Rome
Rome
March 18, 2011 8:27 pm

Sorry everybody, I spoke way too soon over Krystal. After last week I thought Fan/PTS would have standards, silly me

By the way as strong as last weeks roundtable was (Arthur, Brunt, Grange) how week was this in comparing.

With Krystal on for the first hour and this round table. It makes me thankful for TSN subpar NCAA coverage to watch.

Miracleviolence
March 19, 2011 8:04 am

Bobcat makes the grumpy old man bit work, but Perkins is just wrought with boobery. Kirke is the sidekick. Adds nothing, takes nothing away.

Andrew
Andrew
March 19, 2011 5:44 pm

Anyone have an idea how much they would get for an appearance? I would think Perk would command more than Kirke but who knows?