Bikini OTD Sports Radio Tonight

Here’s your bikini of the day from GetABikini.com

On Fan 590 Tonight-

– Doug Farraway co-host from 4:00 to 6:00 is Bruce Arthur
– Dave Branch in studio
– Jeff Archibald
– Kurt Badenhausen
– Mike Boone
– Rob Becker
– Frank Isola

On 640 with Brian Hayes and Bill Watters thanks to Mike S.:

5:05 – Pierre McGuire (TSN Hockey Insider)

5:45 – David Whitley (AOL Fanhouse Columnist)

6:05 – Scott Morrison (HNIC Hockey Insider)

6:25 – Frank Isola (New York Daily News Writer)

Dawg
Dawg
March 24, 2011 7:45 pm

Could TSN be more of an embarrassment….the Uconn-SDSU game is on CBS, available to everyone in Canada. So of course instead of showing the BYU-Florida game which is on a channel we don’t get in Canada, TSN2 is showing the same game as CBS.

Does anyone with any common sense make these programming decisions? I guess if it’s not hockey TSN couldn’t give a crap, which extends to how they feel about their customers.

Mike
Mike
March 24, 2011 7:48 pm

Doug Farraway is a trainwreck, how could they give him PTS?

He’s lucky he was paired with Arthur, who is knowledgeable about the NBA – old Doug was completely lost for the Isola interview. Bruce had to take it over and cut him out of the conversation.

Chris F.
Chris F.
March 24, 2011 8:17 pm

Yeah the Isola interview was a trainwreck. I loved how he compared the Knicks to the Celtics and Lakers as great prestige franchises and then Isola schooled him so hard it was almost enough to make me sorry for him, ALMOST.

PBI
PBI
March 24, 2011 9:40 pm

Farraway’s employment is as bewildering as Krystal’s, feels like he’s been at the Fan since the 18th century yet contributes nothing.

Tom
Tom
March 24, 2011 11:55 pm

Farraway is THE worst guy at the FAN. Make Krystal sounds amazing which is not easy

March 25, 2011 12:32 am

I can think of at least 30 people at 590 that I would rather have than Farraway as a fill-in when McCown is away…………McCown starts a vacation on Friday and I believe they said that Cox will be in his chair while he is away.

Meanwhile, the dreaded 4:45 PM segment on PTS claimed another unsuspecting victim on Wednesday……………this time it was Dale Hawerchuk…………they talked to him for about 3 minutes and then told him they were out of time

Having a guest on in that 4:45 segment right now is a waste of everybody’s time………….however things should improve in a few weeks when the Cherry/Williams show ends, because that will give that segment a bit more time

Chris F.
Chris F.
March 25, 2011 2:38 am

At least with the Hawerchuk segment Bob and Damien were just starting to get into a groove and decided it was best to bring him on at a better time slot.

Oh BTW another thing about Farraway on Thursday was that in the business segment he didn’t even let Eppel give the numbers on how the markets did! I know you can easily get it on another station but sheesh!

Al from Burlington
Al from Burlington
March 25, 2011 7:41 am

Did Farraway rant on about why Hamilton should have an NHL team?

Rob
Rob
March 25, 2011 7:44 am

I sent a letter to the FAN management from the “contact us’ feature on their site many months aga. I complained about a bunch of things, particularly Fairaway. I said there are several fill-ins that I refuse to listen to (Fairaway and Lajoie especially) and that I was onto 640 almost exclusively now becaue their station was so awful. I got a response about 15 minutes later…from none other thsn Fairaway! I believe he actually thought he was embarrassing me by replying personally. I guess you need a big ego to do that job, he really offers nothing

Bernard Shakey
Bernard Shakey
March 25, 2011 8:05 am

I am shocked and disappointed to see Doug Farraway is still employed by the Fan, let alone given the reigns to PTS for a night.

Kollins has made many changes. Some very good. Some bad. How Farraway has survived these changes simply boggles my mind. I believe he is now in a quasi-management position. Likely as a Kollins Stooge.

His voice, tone and cadence annoys me. His knowledge is limited at best. Certainly not contemporary. His interview skills, as shown during the last interview yesterday is poor. Thank goodness Bruce Arthur, a newspaper guy, was there to save the day.

Go back to Hamilton Doug. I am sure CHML could use a new overnight traffic guy