Toronto Sports Media Sports Radio Lineups

Here’s are your drive home lineups

On Fan 590 Tonight-

Tom Anselmi

Bob McKenzie

Dan Cloutier

Matt Duchene

Darren Dreger

On 640 with Jim Ralph and Bill Watters thanks to Mike S.:

4:05 – Chris Therrien (Colour Analyst for the Philadelphia Flyers)

5:05 – Brian Duff (NHL Network)

5:25 – Steven Rosenbloom (Writer for the Chicago Tribune)

5:40 – Bruce Boudreau (Head Coach for the Washington Capitals)

6:05 – Erik Duhatschek (Hockey Insider)

6:25 – Colin Doyle (Forward for the Toronto Rock)

COMMENTS

WORDPRESS: 7
  • comment-avatar
    dsscpu 9 years ago

Looks like our favorite writer at The Globe decided to weigh in finally on TSN Radio

• comment-avatar
    Gerry (Burlington) 9 years ago

Question to all of you and TSM, did Dowbiggin ever apply for a gig with TSN and get snubbed? I haven’t ever much cared for him, especially since he threw Stephen Ames under the bus about 4-5 years ago. But seriously, he does nothing but trash TSN at every occasion. And I find he now almost never has a critique on Sportsnet. Interesting also, he hasn’t hardly said a word about his good buddy Mike Richards. I guess now that Richards isn’t in his backyard in Calgary anymore he is no longer a buddy.

• comment-avatar
    Rob in Aurora 9 years ago

I think you are close -I think Dowbiggin is lobbying for a job with Rogers (maybe he was snubbed by TSN at some point). But he has “guested ” on the FAN before (roundtable on PTS until his “borrowing” material issue came to light years agao) – I think if he keeps throwing rose petals in Rogers’ path, and trashes TSN at every opportunity, in his puny unoriginal mind, he may have a sniff at getting a paying gig with Rogers someday…

• comment-avatar
    Rob in Aurora 9 years ago

(He’s very easy to dislike, isn’t he?)

• comment-avatar
    Gerry (Burlington) 9 years ago

Someone earlier had mentioned something about a story in B.C. where a sports director at a radio station was fired because of an interview with Brian Burke. You all may have heard of this webpage before, but i hadn’t. Here is the link to the story. Interesting webpage as well.

• comment-avatar

whats he saying he has a speech impediment? lol

• comment-avatar
    TommyD 9 years ago

Sometimes I listen to the radio on the Rogers digital ‘900’ channels. Today I wanted to listen to TSN1050 while that clown Krystal was on The Fan. Guess what? It’s not available. Coincidence? I think not.