Toronto Sports Media Sports Radio Lineups

Here’s are your drive home lineups

On Fan 590 Tonight

Will post when available.

On TSN Radio 1050

Tsn is live in Minnesota….

On 640 with Jim Ralph and Bill Watters thanks to Mike S.:

–       Jim Ralph is co-host

–       plenty of talk about the two Flyers trades today

–       Todd Richards, assistant coach of the Blue Jackets

COMMENTS

WORDPRESS: 11
  • comment-avatar
    Mike S 9 years ago

As others have already pointed out, I’m not sure which is more amusing…………….McCown talking horse racing when there are huge hockey trades happening or 1050 making a big deal about taking their afternoon show to the NHL draft in Minnesota only to have technical difficulties for much of the first hour of the show

• comment-avatar

Another road show disaster for TSN. This coming thanksgiving they should have Wheeler drop turkeys from a plane.

• comment-avatar
    Dave from the suburbs 9 years ago

Well, I’m going to the Queen’s Plate on Sunday, and don’t give a rat’s ass about the Flyers trade so I was happy 🙂

• comment-avatar
    Gerry (Burlington) 9 years ago

Chris that is hilarious, always funny whenever Les Nessman can be referenced! TSN Digitization was extremely annoying, really can’t believe they couldn’t find a fix for that in the first 15mins., kind of ironic given they had a chance to steal the hockey lover crowd from 4-5pm and yet couldn’t because of technical difficulties.

• comment-avatar
    Chris F. 9 years ago

• comment-avatar

Chris F said “You’d think that TSN with all its resources wouldn’t have a problem doing live remotes….It’s kinda comical really if it wasn’t so sad.”

Am I the only one who finds TSN radio’s audio “flat” I don’t know how else to describe it. The sounds is off, it’s not right in my opinion.

• comment-avatar
    Roger 9 years ago

TSM,

I agree it does sound odd. Almost as if they’re in some secret location about 700 m below ground.

Anyway back to the Philly trades. I’ve always hated the Flyers from their owner to their iconic leader of the past 40 years, Bob ‘chicken’ Clarke BUT I give them credit in that they make changes to immediately help their club. A few years back they went out and got Forsberg and recently went out and got Pronger and now these trades along with signing Bryzgalov. They do it unlike our useless leader Burke who loves to talk but never gets anything worthwhile done. The Phaneauf trade fell into his lap because Calgary was begging teams to take their dressing room cancer.

• comment-avatar

When I heard McCown stayed with the lineup of horse racing talk when huge trades were happening I thought if TSN didn’t make a commercial that night about this they need a new PR/advertising guy. I can just hear it now, the ad repeating day and time with clips of Cybuski talking about the trades and then the voice over guy saying “What was the other station doing” and you hear a sound of a horse in a mocking fashion.

Then to add to that, basketball talk with in-house guys. I might understand if you have somebody from the outside to talk about, but having guys who just were hosting a show right before you (which McCown didn’t even seem to know about lol) jeeesh

But TSNradio being TSNR. Took that interception, ran down the field, just to fumble it lol. Heck I was surprised they were smart enough to have a backup plan with Tatti.

• comment-avatar

Roger said “TSM,

Please, not another word out of burke until he actually makes a trade that will help the hockey club now.”

What do you expect Burke to say?

• comment-avatar
    Dileno 9 years ago

1050 traded Mike Richards? He just got here.

• comment-avatar

Dileno said “1050 traded Mike Richards? He just got here.”

Good point!