Toronto Sports Media Sports Radio Lineups

Here’s are your drive home lineups

On Fan 590 Tonight

Blair & Grange

4:00 Shi Davidi, Sportsnet

4:20 David Shoalts, Globe & Mail

5:21 Jonah Keri, Bloomberg Sports
5:41 Steve Bauer, Canadian Cycling Legend
6:00 Keith Law, ESPN
6:20 Don Banks, SI.COM
6:40 Luis Avila, President Of ‘We Are America’ Coalition

On TSN Radio 1050

James Cybuski’s co-host is Sean McCormick

Theory Of A Deadman (new album drops tomorrow)

Rob Murphy – Toronto Argonauts

Tyler Seguin – Boston Bruins

* plus others to be added

On 640 with Jim Ralph and Bill Watters thanks to Mike S.:

5:05 – Richard Griffin (Toronto Star Blue Jays Insider)
5:45 – Norris McDonald (Toronto Star)
6:05 – Doug Armstrong (St. Louis Blues General Manager)
6:25 – Matt Lashoff (Toronto Maple Leafs Defenceman)

Tim and Sid Uncut:

Tim and Sidizen’s Choice:

Tim and Sid: Uncut listeners select their favourite segments (best of… show)

Mike in Burlington
July 11, 2011 7:13 pm

Gawd!! 2 weeks of Blair?? Say it ain’t so Joe, say it ain’t so!! PTS is driving me to TSN!!

Dave from the suburbs
Dave from the suburbs
July 11, 2011 7:45 pm

Yeah. Blair makes me nuts. Rush hour traffic is bad enough without his voice making me wanna jump out the window.

Sam In Scarb
Sam In Scarb
July 11, 2011 8:06 pm

ahh humm ahh mmm aaaaaaaaaaw 2 weeks of no PTS

Mike
July 11, 2011 8:45 pm

I guess it’s Cybulski for the next 2 weeks…

No Bobcat, no FAN I guess, and Im glad to know it’s not just me…

Syn
Syn
July 12, 2011 12:57 am

Blair and Grange, good god. So much medium frequency drone you could probably get an accurate replication with an Edison cylinder. And they had to time it with the two weeks that Tim and Sid are off.

Steve (in Hamilton)
Steve (in Hamilton)
July 12, 2011 1:14 am

Totally disagree – Blair and Grange sounds good to me.

As always, different strokes.

Sam in Oshawa
July 12, 2011 8:10 am

Bruce Arthur was clearly the scribe that the fan should have persued vigorously.i would like to know if the bobcat had any input,Arthur could and did take him on when he had to unlike Brunt and others.When he is off PTS suffers.Good strategy for bob and all hisFOB’s bad for the listeners.Two wks we will all suffer together!!

lt67
lt67
July 12, 2011 8:18 am

While McCown and Brunt are still #1 in my books…I don’t mind Blair at all. Grange is okay…He just needs to get to his point/question a bit quicker.

Shawn in Aldershot
Shawn in Aldershot
July 12, 2011 9:21 am

I would far prefer they get radio guys who can talk and are nimble on their feet and teach them sports, as opposed to writers who can’t talk and try to teach them engaging radio. I know its different strokes, but hearing Blair’s monotone nasal drone literally makes me switch the station. I know he knows his sports, but he is barely average on radio, and last time i checked that was their business…

Rob in Aurora
Rob in Aurora
July 12, 2011 4:36 pm

I prefer Cybulski’s show to PTS anyway. I find Damian Cox in-freeking-sufferable, I also find McCown to sound like an old man now.

I enjoy the discussion on TSN. It isn’t full of old geezers thinking they know best. Friday afternoon was really quite good on TSN…one brief topic was the discussion about some ball club offering a free pair of tighty whities to the first 500 fans showing up at the ball yard…There were some pretty funny responses from the guys on air. (yes, those guys can be quite engaging – moreso that the duds on the FAN) – Plus, no inside jokes, no “celebrity” attitudes (why does Cox think his fecal matter doesn’t stink? McCown too for that matter). TSN is for a younger audience. OK? I’m 50 and I am saying that…