Toronto Sports Media Sports Radio Lineups

In Honour of the Boyce Signing

Here’s are your drive home lineups

On Fan 590 Tonight

FAULDS & GRANGE

4:00 Andre Agassi, Tennis Legend
4:20 Ian Leggat, IN STUDIO
5:20 Jim Barker, Argos GM & Head Coach
5:40 Lance Allred, Author Of The Critically Acclaimed Book ‘Basketball
Gods: The Transformation Of The Enlightened Jock’
6:00 Alex Anthopoulos, Blue Jays GM
6:20 Rob Becker, Our Legal Analyst
6:40 Damon Allen, CFL Legend In Studio

On TSN Radio 1050

James Cybuski’s

Steve ‘Lips’ Kudlow – Anvil

Bob Weeks – TSN Golf Insider

Herm Edwards – TSN 1050 NFL Analyst

Mayor Rob Ford

Tim Brent – Carolina Hurricanes

Additions – Lester Munson and Pierre LeBrun

On 640 with Jim Ralph and Bill Watters thanks to Mike S.:

5:05 – Richard Griffin (Toronto Star Blue Jays Insider)
5:45 – Tim Taylor (St. Louis Blues Director of Player Development)
6:05 – Scott Morrison (Hockey Night in Canada)
6:25 – Jim Barker (Toronto Argonauts Head Coach and General Manager)
6:45 – Lorne Rubenstein (Globe and Mail Golf Columnist)

Tim and Sid Uncut:

The best stories told by Tim Micallef and Sid Seixeiro from previous episodes of Tim and Sid: Uncut

Sam in Oshawa
July 14, 2011 6:45 pm

Thats hockey,good on ya.Congrats on the contract Deryll.a leaf signing two big thumbs up !!!!!!

Martin
Martin
July 14, 2011 7:03 pm

Pierre Lebrun has left CBC & has joined TSN (Bell Media) as an insider like Dregger & McKenzie

Shawn
Shawn
July 14, 2011 7:16 pm

Traded Pierre’s, Mcguire for Lebrun. TSN wins, U.S. hockey fans lose .

mario
mario
July 14, 2011 7:27 pm

Good pick up (Lebrun) to TSN…but how many insiders is to much…bla..bla..bla..over at CBC there all jumping ship..whos next?

Gerry (Burlington)
Gerry (Burlington)
July 14, 2011 7:37 pm

Just saw this article on pension plan puppets regarding Bill Watters description of Cody Franson. Anybody else hear about this?
Watters talks about Franson not being trucculent and describes him more as July 3rd parade player (Pride parade was July 3rd).

Did Watters do this to get himself taken off the radio?

Gerry (Burlington)
Gerry (Burlington)
July 14, 2011 7:50 pm

Please ignore my ealier post, just read through in the Watters section, someone else already made note of it, and of course Roger also made note of it. My apologies folks.

Great pickup by TSN, big upgrade on MacGuire, far more easy to listen too. The CBC Hotstove is really hurting now, Milbuyr, Healy, Maclean and what’s his name from Calgary. Really not looking good for CBC, have to believe Freidman is going to start seeing the writing on the wall and get out next.

PBI
PBI
July 14, 2011 8:04 pm

Great pick up by TSN, LeBrun is highly underrated.

Steve (in Hamilton)
Steve (in Hamilton)
July 14, 2011 9:24 pm

Glad that PTS didn’t bother much with a minor-hockey signing while I was driving today. July 14th, resigning a guy named Boyce for a floundering hockey team – I guess it’s exciting for some, but not for me, and not in the middle of summer.

Mike on the go train
July 15, 2011 12:39 am

I remember when I knew I was almost done with the Fan, it was the day they signed the Monster. It was the middle of July, 85 and sunny, and all day it was Monster coverage in every show. Finally , I called in and asked why a nobody from Europe who has never seen a shot from an NHL player gets so much coverage when there are 100+ other pro teams, and the producer said the lines…..good enough for me…

July 15, 2011 2:43 am

It sounds like LeBrun will still be doing work for ESPN.com so I guess he won’t work full time for TSN like Dreger…………..I am a fan of LeBrun so I think this is a good move for TSN but I agree with others who question whether TSN really needs yet another “insider”

Sam in Oshawa
July 15, 2011 7:37 am

Another good pick-up TSN.LeBrun very credible.Freidman sits back and waits to see how it all shakes out,sale of MLSE,leaf radio.Elliot is another in the class of Shulman.

Roger
Roger
July 15, 2011 9:06 am

Mike on the Go…,

Yes another stellar signing by “Burkie”. The media in this city love his pant-load so much so that anything that emits from him (be it a passing of gas or a belch) is reported by them.

He always reminds me of that classic quote from Shakespeare: “It is a tale … full of sound and fury; signifying nothing”.

Yes, that’s right folks I quoted the great Bard.

Mike on the go train
July 15, 2011 9:47 am

I hope anyone listening to 590 today wants lots of signing talk (in July!!), after all it will keep the callin lines full!! The Leafs are so close!! He could be the Missing piece!! Playoffs here we come!! Let the new era begin!!!…….really???

Marco in Hamilton
Marco in Hamilton
July 15, 2011 10:16 am

WOW!! you mean a average team with average players who have missed the playoffs for 6 years has signed an average player to an average contract!!!WOW I better check ESPN and CNN to see the details, because since its about hockey, it must be news everywhere…in summer…July…85 and sunny…the ROG will be all over it…

Dave from the suburbs
Dave from the suburbs
July 15, 2011 11:35 am

@Mike on the go train ….

I recall the Kessel sigining was going to bring them “that much closer to a Stanley Cup”.

How did that work out? 😛

Dave from the suburbs
Dave from the suburbs
July 15, 2011 11:35 am

……signing…..damn spelling!

dsscpu
dsscpu
July 15, 2011 4:08 pm

Photo = Unnecessary. I would much rather see a Bikini OTD instead of that…