Toronto Sports Media Sports Radio Lineups

In honor of yesterdays event??

Here’s your drive home lineups

On FAN 590 tonight:

Rob Faulds hosts, as Bob McCown is on vacation. His co-host from 5 to 7 is Michael Grange

4:00 – Ian Leggatt, Sportsnet Golf Analyst
4:20 – Michael Hiestand, USA TODAY
5:20 – Bob O’Billovich, Hamilton Tiger Cats GM
5:40 – John Farrell, Blue Jays Manager
6:00 – Don Banks, SI Football
6:20 – Luc Robitaille, Los Angeles Kings Director of Business Operations and Hall of Famer
6:40 – Doug Plank, former Ohio State Buckeyes player and coach, also longtime Bears safety
and NY Jets Coach, on Goodell ruling, Terrelle Pryor

On TSN Radio 1050

TBA

Tonight on Sportsline:

Mark Hebscher & Bubba O’Neil talk about the health of the LPGA & Ladies Canadian Open, is Tim Tebow a flop, does A.J. Burnett belong in the bullpen, can Matt Cooke change his ways, and do sports fans in the GTA care about Argonauts?

That’s tonight at 7 on CHCH.

Martin
Martin
August 24, 2011 11:37 pm

John Bartlett – The Marlies pbp announcer on AM640 & Leafs TV is now the new Montreal Canadiens pbp announcer on radio Team990 Montreal…

RJ
RJ
August 25, 2011 1:32 am

Sheesh…I dread listening to the podcast of PTS tomorrow

Sam
Sam
August 25, 2011 2:40 am

@RJ – one thing I’ve been doing for quite some time is just picking and choosing segments. For the above stellar line up I’ll just listen to Hiestand and Banks, I like both of them.

Gerry (Burlington)
Gerry (Burlington)
August 25, 2011 8:37 am

Listening to Grange try and tell a story about Humprhies last night was brutal. He just does not do well talking. When he interjects a point of view on a sport related matter he knows, he can be okay. But when it is his turn to just talk into the mike, oh boy real bad.

Chef Mike in Burlington
August 25, 2011 9:08 am

Can someone tell me why Robbers is committed is making Rob F a personality?? I just don’t get it, his tone is so droning and his delivery so dull, just can’t listen.

RJ
RJ
August 25, 2011 10:10 am

@Sam: Couldn’t have wriiten that better! I’ve ben using the FF button on my ipod a lot lately but wil def hear
the Hiestand and Banks segments. I’m thankful that I have music to listen to as well, as I normally budget 90 mins or so to listen while out walking. If all 3 hours are good…that’s a different (yet rare) problem!