Toronto Sports Media Sports Radio Lineups

Here’s your drive home lineups

On FAN 590 tonight

6:30 – Jonas Siegel, TSN 1050 Leafs Reporter

Tonight on Sportsline:

TBA

Sam
Sam
September 6, 2011 7:22 pm

Ugh, rough night on PTS. I think I’ll listen to Rovell and that’s it.

September 6, 2011 7:29 pm

Hayes said today that Pierre Lebrun will be a guest on his show every day………….when you add him to some of the other frequent contributors on that show (Mike Florio, Ray Ferraro, Adam Schefter, etc) it looks like 1050 is going to try to make a serious run at 590 in that timeslot

Gerry (Burlington)
Gerry (Burlington)
September 6, 2011 8:46 pm

PTS tonight, listened from 5-6 and gave up. Really just can’t stand Damien. Seemed to me like they were trivializing the news of Mr. Belak passing. They kept making a joke that they weren’t talking about the big news of the past week. Not sure if they ever got around to discussing it, which is why i tuned in, but to me it isn’t a topic you jest about.

Pair of douchebags they were tonight.

Martin
Martin
September 6, 2011 9:06 pm

Cox seemed more interested in talking about his vacation to Europe than talking sports…….

Synon
Synon
September 6, 2011 9:25 pm

A bit slow on the uptake, and unrelated to tonight, but I was listening to the roundtable on Monday and I’m really starting to like the idea of Belli on frequently. You can just tell he has some doozies of stories ready to come out at any time.

Chris
Chris
September 6, 2011 11:22 pm

I guess everyone here hates Cox, but I liked him calling Barker on not wanting to comment on why he just cut his starting QB.

Ami Angelwings
September 7, 2011 2:36 am

Dammit… Cox is back -_-;;

I so wish TSN radio had managed to sign him >:\

Then maybe we’d have Arthur on Fan590, and life would be awesome XD

kyle
kyle
September 7, 2011 2:16 pm

Gerry, I heard Cox asking about what the big news of the day was, not last week. Is Belak’s death the story of the day, one week on?
Seems to me, at least in the past, that if Cox really wanted to talk about it, he’d bring it up. If Bob didn’t want to talk about it, he’d say, “we’ve talked about it, blah, blah, blah”. Or vice-versa.

Sam
Sam
September 7, 2011 2:30 pm

The “big” news of the day may have been Argos releasing Cleo Lemon – in that McCown had been on Barker so much about how bad he was, then Lemon was finally released.

Gerry (Burlington)
Gerry (Burlington)
September 7, 2011 5:27 pm

@Kyle, I may have misheard, but thought I distinctly remember them saying no that’s not the big news, and move on to another story.

Anyhow, given they were both back on radio, was interested for their viewpoint.

Did get to read Damien’s blog on the topic and agreed with him.