Toronto Sports Media Morning Drive Lineups

Here’s your drive lineup for your listening enjoyment this am:

On 590 with Greg Brady and Jim Lang:

Greg Brady will be live from Green Bay as he’s there covering the NFL season opener. He will have tape for us to use in the morning.

You will see 9/11 beside some names. They will be on to talk about that horrific morning 10 years ago.

– Jarious Jackson, Quarterback for the BC Lions & Notre Dame alum
– Colin Murray, UK Contributor (9/11)
– Michael Grange, Sportsnet.ca Columnist and co-host on Jeff Blair Show (9/11)
– Stephen Brunt, Globe and Mail Columnist and co-host on Prime Time Sports (9/11)
– CJ Nitkowski, member of the 2001 New York Mets (9/11)
– Clark Gillies, Hockey Hall of Famer and former NY Islander (9/11)
– Jason LaCanfora, NFL Network Insider
– Buddy Nix, GM of the Buffalo Bills

On TSN radio with Mike Richards

Gareth Rees
Chris Schultz
Jock Climie
Wendel Clark
Pierre McGuire
Darren Dreger
Jamie McLennan
Bill Johnson (host of Packers radio show)

Miracleviolence
September 9, 2011 1:35 pm

I know this is a Big Smoke centric site but David Pratt is gonzo from his VanCity gig. Don Taylor shouls stay on. From airchecker.blogspot.com

The one time DJ Dave Pratt. Who has been a staple in sport talk radio Vancouver is unable to come to terms with Vancouver’s TEAM 1040. Tonight we learn the Brian Burke hater is out at 1040. Branded as. “Dave Pratt and Don Taylor the sports fanatics’ #1 choice on the drive home”

Jeff Patterson has been sitting in all week with Don Taylor.

James Stuart, general manager of the Team 1040. “At this point, I have no public comment

September 9, 2011 2:19 pm

Interesting. Pratt and Don Taylor’s drive home show was pretty popular. There is some online speculation that Taylor may be relocated to Toronto to become a main Sportsnet anchor.

I wonder if TSN Radio would consider Pratt? He’s a big personality…they could try him in mornings or against McCown.

Rob in Aurora
Rob in Aurora
September 9, 2011 3:21 pm

Pratt hates Toronto…if he came, it would indicate he’s a whore and word would spread like wild fire about his attitude – he would be drummed out of town. (This is all IMO – and i would not listen, he’s awful too)

September 9, 2011 6:25 pm

I have heard Pratt & Taylor quite a bit………….I don’t like Pratt on that show but I do like Taylor………….I don’t see either of them coming to Toronto but I guess it’s possible

September 9, 2011 6:31 pm

Yeah, I’m sure it’s unlikely. But, as we saw with The Fan’s morning show search, there’s not that much high end sports radio talent in the country.