Toronto Sports Media Morning Drive Lineups

Here’s your drive lineup for your listening enjoyment this am:

On 590 with Greg Brady and Jim Lang:

Eric Francis of Hockey Night in Canada
Buck Martinez, Color Commentator for TBS playoff baseball and TV voice of the Blue Jays
Dwayne Roloson, Goaltender for the Tampa Bay Lightning
Charles Davis, Lead Analyst for BCS on FOX and NFL Network Analyst

On TSN radio with Mike Richards

6:30 Theo Fleury
7:00 Chris Schultz
7:15 Jonas Siegel
7:30 Pierre McGuire
7:45 Dan Shulman
8:00 Darren Dreger & Steve Simmons
8:45 Jesse Palmer

Gerry (Burlington)
Gerry (Burlington)
October 4, 2011 9:19 am

Found the sportsnet commercials a little overboard watching baseball last night. But I suppose that is life, TSN overdid and still tend to overdo their Evolution of Sports Radio commercials in my opinion as well.

Nothing to do with Toronto Media, but really enjoy listening to Ron Darling and John Smoltz covering the Yankee/Tigers series. Very informative and quite smooth.

ThrillHouse
ThrillHouse
October 4, 2011 10:01 am

Congrats to the retards running Robbers! Not only do they have an un-listenable morning radio show now they also have an un-watchable morning tv show.

And how long can Mike Richards hold on to his gig he is brutal.

Chef Mike in Burlington
October 4, 2011 11:25 am

TSM I was wrong, the logo as home button works perfectly, you don’t need anything else…Nice to see the Leafs asking for a break to get going, even before they start the season, sure bodes well…

Chris
Chris
October 4, 2011 4:38 pm

why does it say 3 comments when there’s only 1?

October 4, 2011 5:54 pm

Hey Chris………..I was going to ask the exact same question

Capn2patch
Capn2patch
October 4, 2011 8:34 pm

ummm TSM… were you on TSN Radio this morning?

Capn2patch
Capn2patch
October 4, 2011 9:31 pm

pardonner moi. With an “h” and no “e”. It wasn’t you.

dsj
dsj
October 4, 2011 10:24 pm

Listened to the last few mins of TSN morning show Monday and the host signed off in his Jim Rome impersonation including of course repeating himself to no end and callinng his loyal listeners “clones”. I was embarrassed for him and it felt like a poor mans Don Landry.

I woul like to know if it is just me or are both morning shows unlistenable?

Gery (Burlington)
Gery (Burlington)
October 5, 2011 11:49 am

@DSJ, I agre with you, I have stopped listening to both morning shows. Dan Patrick is virtually all I am listening to these days.