Toronto Sports Media Sports Radio Lineups

by RobG

Here’s your drive home lineups

On Sportsnet 590 The FAN tonight, Prime Time Sports (4-7pm) with guest host Jeff Blair for Bob McCown. Damien Cox co-hosts from 5-7pm:

4:00 Jon Paul Morosi, Fox Sports
4:20 David Shoalts, Globe & Mail
5:20 Bryan Murray, Ottawa Senators GM
5:40 Stan Kasten, on the NBA lockout
6:00 Glenn Healy, HNIC
6:20 Jason Farris, author of the book Behind the Moves, a book on NHL GMs
6:40 Brett Wilson, formerly of Dragon’s Den, now a part owner of the Nashville Predators

On TSN Radio 1050, Cybulski & Co. (4-7pm), with James Cybulski

4:30 – Dan Shulman
4:45 – Brian Cooper
5:15 – Bob McKenzie – TSN Hockey Insider
5:30 – Milos Raonic
5:45 – Keyshawn Johnson – ESPN Football Analyst
6:00 – Darren Dreger – TSN Hockey Insider
6:15 – Dave Stala – Ti-Cats WR
6:30 – Oscar De La Hoya

On TSN at 5pm (TSN2 at 6:30pm), Off the Record, with Michael Landsberg:

UFC Middleweight Chael Sonnen
Capitals GM George McPhee

Tonight on Sportsline:

Will the Toronto Maple Leafs be owned by an American, is Eagles Head Coach Andy Reid on the firing line, are you excited for the Presidents Cup, has Sean Avery saved his career and will the Miami Marlins lure Albert Pujols?

Join Mark Hebscher & Bubba O’Neil, tonight at 7 on CHCH.

Raptors Devotee
Raptors Devotee
November 16, 2011 11:26 pm

Heads up that I will be on Mike Richards morning show in the morning, shortly after 7:00 a.m. I was at my softball banquet tonight and Richards was the Emcee and guest speaker.

Why is he having me on his show? Because I outbid some other guy, who is laughing at me now, for an autographed Hedo Turkoglu authenticated basketball.

Am I delusional? What was my motivation? You will have to tune in to find out.

dave
dave
November 16, 2011 11:53 pm

What a good get for the TSN morning show! That producer sounds like he’s doing hard work getting great guests

Ami Angelwings
November 17, 2011 3:07 am

I… I… I actually LIKE Cox with Blair O:

He actually acts like an adult around Blair, while Cox and McCown seem to bring up the fratboy in each other… o_O

Maybe I won’t avoid PTS whenever Blair is guest hosting now. I like Blair more with Cox too…

bizarre o_o

It’s like 2 negatives make a positive in math xD

darrell b
darrell b
November 17, 2011 7:03 am

I found myself thinking the same thing Ami.

Dustin
Dustin
November 17, 2011 11:46 am

After listening to PTS today, it becoming a bit of a joke. Cox might be the least talented, most-negative guy I’ve ever listen. He might even be worse the Wilner.

The fact that this week all they’ve talked about is blasting the leafs for not giving out information is laughable. Yup, the leafs are definately the only team that does this! Absolutely! I guess I’m changing the channel to TSN1050. I’m starting to find that TSN1050 is for listeners who want to listen to sports/mainstream media stuff, FAN590 is for people who want negativity.

Ami Angelwings
November 18, 2011 4:50 am

“With Blair and Cox running the show this week, its like listening to two guys who love hearing themselves talk. All they look for is negativity in Toronto, and I’m not even from the city! What an absolute joke!”

What should they have talked about? All the positive Toronto sports team news stories? xD