Toronto Sports Media Morning Drive Lineups

By TSM

Here’s your drive lineup for your listening enjoyment this am:

On 590 with Greg Brady and Jim Lang:

Michael grange 640
Nick Kypreos 720
Sam Mitchell 740
Logan Couture at 820

On TSN radio with Mike Richards

7:00am Former Maple Leafs goalie coach Stephen McKichan

7:15am Jonas Siegel

7:30am Pierre McGuire

8:00am Darren Dreger & Jamie McLennan

8:15am Jack Armstrong

8:45am John Pollock from ‘The LAW’

January 12, 2012 10:24 am

Why do so many sports radio people care that Dion Phaneuf was voted most overrated player by other players?………………..Cybulski talked about this non-story for a big chunk of his show yesterday……………..McCown & Cox felt the need to ask Burke about it last night on PTS……………Blair is spending an extended amount of his time talking about it today……………..it must be a slow news day if that is the biggest hockey story in Toronto right now

Mel Preston
Mel Preston
January 12, 2012 11:47 am

I saw the entire interview with Burke. I really like him. He’d be a great boss I think. Not here to talk about Burke’s plans for the Leafs – he’s got a smart team of executives and they get paid to makes these decisions. I do get the sense though that he thinks guys like Bob and Damien are full of themselves. They really think Burke, Colangelo, AA really care what their opinions are on personnel and team strategy. He almost smirks and chuckles at the tone of the questions. If he doesn’t, I do. Bob sitting there going, “Well here’s what I think”. lol. Really? You think Burke cares what you think? Fans may. But not the team execs. Loved how he ended the interview. “Am I free to go now“
I am one of the few here who actually doesn`t hate Cox – and I enjoy listening to Bob. But thought they both came across as d!cks.

January 12, 2012 12:02 pm

After having Burke in studio yesterday, apparently AA will be in studio with McCown for a couple segments today.

Would really prefer to hear Brunt or Grange on this interview rather than Cox.

January 12, 2012 1:06 pm

why Daniel? Don’t you respect Cox’s journalistic style when it comes to baseball? After all, someone has to ask the questions no one else will ask …

Another Steve
Another Steve
January 12, 2012 1:35 pm

I bet Bob tells him that you can’t be a little bit pregnant….

January 12, 2012 1:41 pm

ha! that is one of his well-worn lines. i’m often tempted to send him this clip from Curb Your Enthusiasm to help wean him off “having said that …”

Ami Angelwings
January 12, 2012 4:10 pm

I think Daniel would prefer Brunt and Grange because both of those are disappointed in the lack of action the Jays have done, and have been critical of the way they’ve handled the fan response, and he wants to hear those views articulated in the interview.

January 12, 2012 5:02 pm

I thought Grange wanted the Blue Jays to tank the upcoming season…………..oh wait, wrong sport……………..sorry about that