Monday morning toronto sports media radio lineups

Here’s your drive lineup for your listening enjoyment this am:

On 590 with Greg Brady and Jim Lang:

Tbd

On TSN radio with Mike Richards

6 30am Jack Armstrong
7:15am Jonas Siegel

7:30am Pierre McGuire

8:00am Darren Dreger & Jamie McLennan

8:15 Ben Muloney

MEDIAJOE
MEDIAJOE
January 16, 2012 10:59 am

Anyone have a link to this weekend’s Canadian NFL TV ratings can’t seem to find one thanks.

I know in the U.S. 49ers vs Saints was highest rated game since 1988!

GO 49ERS GO!!

January 16, 2012 1:21 pm

Ever since Zelkovich stopped writing about sports media in the Toronto Star I don’t know where to find sports TV ratings for Canada

However here is a link to a website which has details on sports TV ratings for the NFL (and other sports) in the United States:

January 16, 2012 2:58 pm

from a column by “Houston’s temp”:

“Jay Onrait and Dan O’Toole take their sugar-shock to radio this week, filling in for James Cybulski on TSN Radio 1050 this week. Actually, we think O’Toole mighty be a really effective host if he could just get himself unharnessed from Onrait’s schtick.

Onrait’s TV act is like watching a 12-year-old who’s just eaten all his Halloween candy in 15 minutes. But that might work on radio opposite Bob McCown. This week could be a revelation or totally offensive. Can’t wait.”

I’ve never heard or heard of these two. Can anyone tell me what to expect?

January 16, 2012 3:05 pm

Onrait and O’Toole are the late night hosts on Sportscentre on TSN………….they are wacky and think they are funny but in my opinion they aren’t all that funny………….when O’Toole is not with Onrait he is much more bearable but when the two of them are together I find it hard to watch…………..but I am in my early 40’s so I am probably too old to appreciate their humour

Apparently there is no PTS on 590 today because of a Raptors afternoon game so anyone who wants to switch from Onrait & O’Toole on 1050 to McCown is out of luck

Ami Angelwings
January 16, 2012 3:39 pm

But there IS PTS right? Just not on the FAN… but on podcasts and etc still?

(just making sure because they got rid of PTS that one day for junior hockey)

January 16, 2012 3:42 pm

Yes I believe today’s PTS will be available on podcast…………..it just won’t be heard on 590 because of the Raptors game

SAM IN SCARB
SAM IN SCARB
January 16, 2012 4:14 pm

ahh PTS..Remember McCown…braggin that they built a new studio just for HIM and that the FULL PTS would be on TV EVERYDAY,,,,hummmmmmmmmm
…seeems other shows are on in “Bob”s” studio…
Morning show,hockey at noon… humm
But yes PTS is on tv EVERYDAY.. ..unless,tennis,soccer or road hockey or a lumberjack show is on….
Just guessing,but someone was lying big time…humm??

Ami Angelwings
January 16, 2012 9:37 pm

They should just put PTS on regular Sportsnet. Especially since nothing is ever on on regular Sportsnet during that time xD We get poker, and highlight shows…

Rome
Rome
January 16, 2012 9:52 pm

That 49ers vs Saints game was great, I was glued to it.

I think Brady did an NFL game yesterday, did he return in time to do his morning show, I wasn’t able to listen. Brady wrote over the weekend about how good the NYY were in adding Pineda & Kuroda, as for the Jays, how about that Jays classic logo