Toronto Sports Media Morning Drive Lineups

By TSM

Here’s your drive lineup for your listening enjoyment this am:

On 590 with Greg Brady and Jim Lang:

640 Steve Bunce
720 JeffMarek
800 Dave Poulin
820 Matt Devlin
840 Aaron Portzline

On TSN radio with Mike Richards

TBA

Mike
Mike
February 20, 2012 6:45 am

MIKE HOGAN is filling in on The Mike Richards Show this AM on TSN Radio 1050… so for all those who want a break from Brady & Lang tune in…… I see that Rob Wong is filling in for Tim & Sid today at 1. As well The Roger is filling in for Jeff Blair from 9-12 on Sportsnet 590 The Fan…. I believe aside from Mike Richards all of TSN Radio regulars are in today…. anyone know if Bob McCown is in today or has FAMILY DAY off 2?

Alex
Alex
February 20, 2012 6:56 am

It seems like bob usually works holiday mondays, with a roundtable. These shows are when we get mary ormsby (sp).

Gerry
Gerry
February 20, 2012 11:45 am

Speaking of names from the past I noticed Jason Portuondo formerly of sportsnet doing onsite location updates for CH tv this morning. I find it interesting that I cannot watch any of Sportnet TV connected over the TSN sports desk, yet on radio I can listen to sportsnet somewhat. The one show on TSN radio for me that was must listen was Dan Patrick and as result I listened to more of their other programming. With that now gone I will listen to virtually no TSN radio.

Gerry
Gerry
February 20, 2012 11:54 am

The Globe and Mail today in sports section online spelled Bill Haas as Hass on the headline, who is the copy editor at that place Dowbiggin?

Another Steve
Another Steve
February 20, 2012 1:56 pm

I had to laugh this morning while driving when I heard Jim Lang report on what people in the US have been talking about on television for the past week or so. Does he think that this is the 1970s and that we all live in the backwoods with access only to CBC and CTV? Good grief…

When I heard Hogan’s voice on 1050 I stayed there.

Sam in Scarb
Sam in Scarb
February 20, 2012 2:52 pm

From what I have seen on tv Lang still dresses from the 70s.
And what he utters can be called a “shannon”

Alex
February 20, 2012 4:03 pm

Warning: todays roundtable is Cox, Shannon and Deacon.

plan your listening accordingly.

Ami Angelwings
February 20, 2012 5:28 pm

You spelled Ormsby correctly Alex 🙂

Too bad she’s not on 🙁

I wish Bob was on vacation today and we got a fill in… Blair… Faulds… too bad Toth is gone because he’d have been PERFECT.

Can you imagine? xD Toth, Cox, Shannon and Deacon. My radio would melt.