Toronto Sports Media Sports Radio Lineups

by RobG

Here’s your drive home lineups

On Sportsnet 590 The FAN from 4-7pm, Prime Time Sports with Bob McCown. Damien Cox co-hosts from 5pm:

400 – Phones
520 – Pat Quinn and Neil Smith, in studio
540 – Steve Tambellini, Oilers GM
600 – John Shannon, Sportsnet
620 – Aaron Portzline, Columbus Dispatch
640 – Doug MacLean & Daren Millard, Sportsnet

On TSN Radio 1050 from 4-7pm, Cybulski & Co., with James Cybulski. Bob Mackowycz co-hosts:

TBA

Tonight on Sportsline:

After a lack of action, does the NHL Trade Deadline need to change its date, did Ron Wilson corner himself after calling out James Reimer, was the NBA Dunk contest a dud and has Milos Raonic been exposed? This plus the Hebsys with Mark & Bubba, tonight at 7, on CHCH.

Gerry
Gerry
February 27, 2012 6:49 pm

BobCat has changed suit jackets twice in the last 1 hour or so on PTS, is he really that bored?

sam in oshawa
sam in oshawa
February 27, 2012 7:24 pm

No it’s a big FU to all the nasty comments about his wardrobe.BOB was on fire,great show today.Smith was particularly good in breaking down the Burke myth,Burke is turning into a sideshow.The media the fans are so hard on the players they can hardly cope,i wonder what Eli Manning in New York would think of that?At his presser Burke had his usual scowl on his face and the media soft balled the questions,it was a Burkie love fest,dreadful….

Ticky
Ticky
February 27, 2012 8:12 pm

@Sam —

Unrelated to anything, but do you have some sort of weird keyboard setup that prevents the space bar from working after you use any form of punctuation, or is it some new language curriculum they are trialling in Oshawa?

Another Steve
Another Steve
February 27, 2012 8:43 pm

I was very happy that I didn’t have to do any driving today, which meant that I didn’t have to endure the “trade deadline” nonsense. It’s bloody over – yippee!!

February 27, 2012 9:24 pm

in honour of the end of the trade deadline in the NHL, here’s a Bikini OTD representation of this day:

Ami Angelwings
February 27, 2012 11:29 pm

I didn’t pay attention to the trade deadline today, but I checked after the fact and wow… that must have been a really boring day, even in terms of trade deadline day… I feel bad for anybody glued to the television today xD (though I really think mostly people just have the tv on in the background or something while they do dishes, take care of their children, clean, cook, etc etc… kinda like how daytime talk shows are used)

Ami Angelwings
February 28, 2012 3:53 am

@Gerry maybe he was trying to impress me :3

Roger
Roger
February 28, 2012 9:41 am

I’ve been saying since they hired JFJ, but Neil Smith should be the GM of this team. Things would be so much better for the team if he was.

Ami Angelwings
February 28, 2012 8:48 pm

Why hasn’t Neil Smith gotten a job since he got fired from the Rangers? I know he was GM for like a millisecond on Long Island, but that’s about it. Is he picky, or is there some knock against him?