Toronto Sports Media Morning Drive Lineups

By TSM

Here’s your drive lineup for your listening enjoyment this am:

On 590 with Greg Brady and Jim Lang:

720 Jeff Marek
740 Alan Ashby
820 Charles Davis
840 Barry Pederson

On TSN radio with Mike Richards

TBD

Alex
March 19, 2012 2:20 pm

Was Brady back in the country this morning? He was in Manchester on Saturday doing the BBC 5 Live radio show Fighting Talk live in the studio.

Roger
Roger
March 19, 2012 3:10 pm

Listening to Tim & Sid – I guess I would like them if I was 15 – but I’m not so I don’t.

That annoying sound effect the use each minute is so lame – but hey, they’re not going after listeners my age or with an IQ above 90.

Bora
Bora
March 19, 2012 4:35 pm

I notice Tim and especially Sid keep repeating not only the guest’s name but the whole bla bla Sportsnet radio after almost every time the guest answers a question and Blair does the same, very annoying.

Alex
March 19, 2012 5:08 pm

I wouldn’t be surprised if all the station/guest resets are a station mandate and Bob is probably the only person that pull rank and not do it.

The sound effect gimmick would be less annoying if each drop was shorter. It’s like they surprise to the “rake effect” (from the Simpsons) theory that someone aggravating is funny, then not funny, then very funny.

Also, I think Tim talked more today by 1:15 than he did on all of the roundtable on Friday.

March 19, 2012 7:48 pm

You guys are downers. Tim and Sid are a breath of fresh air.

March 19, 2012 10:56 pm

Brady was in London this past weekend at a wedding…………..he did the 590 morning show from there on Friday………….he flew back yesterday so I think he was in the 590 studios today

Ami Angelwings
March 20, 2012 7:56 pm

Why do they even need gimmicks? Do more people really listen if there are gimmicks or weird songs or noises during a show? -_o I thought we tuned into sports talk radio, so why would be upset if it’s just people talking sports?

Marko
Marko
June 6, 2013 1:13 am

Whats that one sound effect that sounds something like “GAUZO” or “BLAUZO” lol its so random and hilarious. I want to find the reference