Toronto Sports Media Sports Radio Lineups

By Rob Gregg

Hi Mr. Goodell, this is Jonathan Vilma of the New Orleans Saints. You’ve been served!

Here’s your drive home lineups

On Sportsnet 590 The FAN from 4-7pm, Prime Time Sports with Bob McCown. Stephen Brunt co-hosts from 5pm:

400 – Phones
520 – Gregg Zaun, Sportsnet
540 – Darren Rovell, CNBC
600 – Elliotte Friedman, HNIC
620 – Alex Anthopoulos, Jays GM
640 – Elizabeth Merrill, ESPN.com writer

On TSN Radio 1050 from 4-7pm, Cybulski & Co., with James Cybuski. Bob Mackowycz co-hosts:

TBA

On TSN (5pm) & TSN2 (6:30pm), Off the Record with Michael Landsberg:

Jeremy Roenick and Mike Modano
Randy Robles, Elias Sports Bureau
Razor Ruddock, Boxer

Tonight on Sportsline:

Was it about time for the Blue Jays to demote Adam Lind to triple-A? Should the media boycott John Tortorella press conferences and should the NHL request him to reveal more information? Did Canada choke at the World Hockey Championship and we look back at David Wells perfect game. Join Hebsy & Bubbs tonight at 7, on CHCH.

Dok
Dok
May 17, 2012 5:36 pm

Get ready, The Score will have even more WWE programming. USA network announced that WWE RAW is going to move to 3 hours every Monday night, right now the score shows it “live” (15 min delay) and then 2 replays, so another 3 hours on top of Smackdown, NXT, Experience and Vintage collection. Would it not be easier to apply for a license change and give WWE the network it wants? As a Huge WWE fan, I dont watch all the programming now, this may be just too much

alex
alex
May 17, 2012 5:37 pm

That first hour of phone calls today on PTS was something else. Reminded me why I usually skip them on the podcast.

Nice to see we got some soccer talk with Brunt. I figured he was going to be Europe for another week, since I thought he had said he was going to the Champions League final in Germany on Saturday.

Ami Angelwings
May 18, 2012 12:58 am

Brunt said he’s going to be around for quite a while now. I hope this isn’t teasing us like Bob suggesting banning Damien the other day XD

Ami Angelwings
May 18, 2012 2:34 am

Does anybody know why Bob’s chosen Tottenham Hotspur as his favourite soccer team?

Ami Angelwings
May 18, 2012 2:47 am

Also, does anybody know who Bob’s mom is? I had no idea she was famous. O_O (Also I’m not old enough to have any clue who she might be.)

itchy butt
itchy butt
May 18, 2012 10:00 am

I don’t think she was famous. Just a singer. Everybody and their mother (!) sang on the CBC at some point. Those old shows like Tommy Hunter, etc…

Alex
May 18, 2012 10:37 am

I wouldn’t necessarily bet on Brunt being around all that much.

It’s almost summer (Newfoundland time) and then I’d guess he is going to the Olympics.

dsscpu
dsscpu
May 18, 2012 12:46 pm

Tottenham Hotspur. Blair was talking about this a few weeks ago. I think he said its his team as well…

Alex
Alex
May 18, 2012 2:59 pm

Blair is a charlton / united fan.