Toronto Sports Media Sports Radio Lineups

By Rob Gregg

Here’s your drive home lineups

On Sportsnet 590 The FAN from 4-7pm, Prime Time Sports with guest host Jeff Blair.

400 – Barry Davis, Sportsnet
420 – Phones
500 – Roundtable with Stephen Brunt, David Shoalts, & Gord Kirke

On TSN Radio 1050, Cybulski & Co., with James Cybulski. Bob Mackowycz co-hosts:

TBA

On TSN (5pm) & TSN2 (6:30pm), Off the Record with guest host Cabral Richards:

Dave Feschuk and Steve Simmons, Columnists
Arash Markazi, ESPN L.A. Columnist
Cabbie Presents Extended: Mike D from the Beastie Boys

Tonight on Sportsline:

Will John Tortorella’s recent rant about officiating motivate his Rangers or the Devils in tonight’s game 4? After combining to score 70 points, can Lebron James and Dwyane Wade carry the Heat past the Pacers? Is Dwight Howard to blame for today’s house cleaning with the Orlando Magic and after beating Djokovic in Italy, is Nadal the favorite to win the French Open? Catch this plus the Hebsy’s with Mark & Bubbs tonight at 7, on CHCH.

dsscpu
dsscpu
May 21, 2012 7:34 pm

Gord Kirke? Wow, a blast from the past. Plus he showed up late “in protest”…

Mike
Mike
May 21, 2012 8:17 pm

Cybulski & Company was good tonight…. best segment was when Will Strickland and Dwayne Fraser were on with James Cybulski and Bob Mackowycz talking NBA Playoffs 2012…… I’m finding myself more and more giving Cybulski & Company a chance.. they talk NHL,MLB, UFC, and other sports

Ami Angelwings
May 22, 2012 2:33 am

Kirke didn’t seem to contribute very much. It felt like Blair was interviewing Brunt and Shoalts… especially about the hockey segments.

Sam In Scarb
Sam In Scarb
May 22, 2012 6:43 am

Ahh the summer of garbage has started early on fan/590.
blair,shoalts and kirke on primetime (What, was shannon Busy?)
Can the summer of “Roge” be far off??
Maybe also shannon can host a 3 hour show by himself..

itchy butt
itchy butt
May 22, 2012 9:03 am

Found the Blair/Triple Crown discussion odd. “Who cares”? Considering no horse has won it since 1978 I’d say it’s quite difficult to win. Plenty of people care.
Although the industry is reprehensible, as a horse person it’s nice to see them get attention.

Roger
Roger
May 22, 2012 9:05 am

I know looks can be deceiving but who would trust Kirke to look after their legal or financial affairs judging by his appearance???

Ami Angelwings
May 22, 2012 3:33 pm

I know nobody cares about the Roger Clemens trial but me and Bob, but with Kirke on, and law being basically the only area he has expertise on (in terms of topics they deal with on the show), why not talk about it and get his opinion? It would be better than him talking about how Lind was probably wrecking the happiness of the Blue Jays clubhouse because of how he appeared to Kirke on TV. :\

At least they talked a lot of hockey and gave Shoalts stuff to do. 🙂

I wish this was a Bob roundtable and not a Blair one…

Can they spoil us with Bob and Brunt nonstop until both of them go on their respective vacations? I guess that’s too much for me to hope for :\

Ami Angelwings
May 22, 2012 3:59 pm

Dammit, even Brunt doesn’t know why Bob likes Tottenham Hotspur! >_<

Sam in Scarb
Sam in Scarb
May 22, 2012 4:53 pm

I Can’t comment on the content of Monday’s pts..
Soon as i flipped on the tv and seen kirke,blair & slotls..THAT got way to CREEPY for even me..
Talk about 3 bodies most likely to see in a Police line-up