Toronto Sports Media Morning Drive Lineups

By TSM

Here’s your drive lineup for your listening enjoyment this am:

On 590 with Greg Brady and Jim Lang:

8:15 Aaron Ward
8:30 Curt Harnett

image from here

Brad
Brad
May 23, 2012 8:06 am

Nice way to start a morning.
On Twitter:
Fan 590..Brett Lawrie erupts again
Brett Lawrie…@Fan590 I did not erupt, so ya
Greg Brady from Fan590 @blawrie13 I agree-that’s not the right way to put it. It looked a bit more complex than that.

KUDOS to Brett Lawrie for calling out the morning crew from the Fan590!!
Also, this was a topic this morning: Lolo Jones
The question: Does any guy prefer a virgin unless it’s for religious reasons?
WHAT????? This was a freakin’ topic??
New lows for Brady & Lang:(

Brad
Brad
May 23, 2012 8:17 am

Continuing from earlier about Fan590 and Brett Lawrie on Twitter

Jim Lang just piped in:
@blawrie13 Would you like to come on the show for a few minutes to give your side of the story

In my opinion, this is plain wrong that Fan590 is doing this!
Do not do this kind of crap on Twitter.
It lowers ALL of the station. Not just Brady & Lang.

Brad
Brad
May 23, 2012 8:21 am

The topic about virgin was not Fan590, it was Greg Brady’s twitter. My apologies to Fan590.

BECKS
BECKS
May 23, 2012 12:18 pm

Brady & Lang making complete jerks of themselves is their daily routine.

The sooner Tim & Sid replace Brady & Lang on the FAN morning show the better! What is Sportsnet waiting for?

Poker Guy
Poker Guy
May 23, 2012 12:32 pm

I’ll say it again. Those two guys on the FAN are so lucky Richards show is lame on TSNR. If B&L numbers were bad, I guess replacing them would be justified. For now, you’re stuck with them. Face it, morning radio on the two Toronto options we have, SUCK in general. Speking of lame, have any of you caught Don Taylor on SN? This guy is brutal. His delivery, the tone etc.. I know some may like him, but he’s pretty weak.

Ami Angelwings
May 23, 2012 1:56 pm

What side to the story? o_O

He didn’t blow up.

Ami Angelwings
May 23, 2012 2:06 pm

Don Taylor is the guy who does Sportsnet Pacific at night right? The one who keeps saying stuff like “It’s Jose Calderon, the Calderonian one!” or “The Hedbergian one!” or etc etc… he’ll take a player’s last name and do that. I found it cute the first couple times I heard him do it, now I just want him to stop. >_<

Also isn't he the one who argued the Canucks conspiracy theories with Cox and McCown when he was on PTS? He was saying that Canucks fans were right about how the league has a conspiracy against their team. o_o

alex
alex
May 23, 2012 4:28 pm

THere was a guy who called Sid today from Vancouver who played the total tin foil hat about the league being a work with all the bad ref calls. He wanted people to write Parliament and Congress to have the NHL investigated.