Toronto Sports Media Morning Drive Lineups

By TSM

Here’s your drive lineup for your listening enjoyment this am:

On 590 with Greg Brady and Jim Lang:

8:00am Darren Dreger & Jamie McLennan
8:30am Luke Wileman
8:45am Bob Weeks

photo from here

Ami Angelwings
June 18, 2012 1:48 am

Did I hear right on Tuesday that Bob is on vacation this week but Brunt is in? >_< What a waste :\

Ami Angelwings
June 18, 2012 1:48 am

*on Friday (I have no idea why I said Tuesday)

alex
alex
June 18, 2012 3:09 am

Yes. Brunt mentioned bob was going on vacation and made a “pot, kettle, black” retort to brunt.

I assume that means blair and brunt.

That pleases me, since it presumes soccer talk, possibly even in crossover with sid.

Ami Angelwings
June 18, 2012 3:49 am

I don’t think I mind Blair as much as his voice. It hurts my ears. >_<

alex
alex
June 18, 2012 4:06 am

Thats what i think about scott ferrell. I just cant listen to him.

Becks
Becks
June 18, 2012 9:35 am

Marek should be doing PTS for Bob not Blair FFS!!

Brad
Brad
June 18, 2012 9:50 am

A few Jeff Blair haters here..lol

I love it when he fills in for Bob!

And speaking of Bob, he is on vacation…AGAIN?!?!

Holy smokes that guy gets a freakin’ amount of time off.
I guess being #1in the ratings, the guy can do pretty much what he wants.

June 18, 2012 11:15 am

If you think McCown has taken a lot of time off so far this year you ain’t seen nothing yet……………..he is going to be away quite a bit between now and Labour Day, although I assume he will be working during the Olympics

Blair is a decent replacement for McCown but Sammut is not a decent replacement for Blair……………however the late morning show on 1050 is not really a good alternative………………I definitely miss listening to the Dan Patrick show in that timeslot

Darrell
Darrell
June 18, 2012 1:19 pm

I do like Sammut. Do I think he’s the greatest? No. Do I think he is the worse at the station? No.

I am not saying this guy was the best radio guy at the FAN but the name popped into my head recently and got me wondering whatever happened to the guy? During the Leafs season – I can recall times where the FAN had Anthony Totera on the air. He was not the greatest voice at all on the radio – but all of a sudden his name popped into my head over the weekend.

A daily listener
A daily listener
June 18, 2012 10:56 pm

Blair stinks, he is very boring to listen too on a daily basis

Ami Angelwings
June 19, 2012 12:40 am

Bob hasn’t taken that much vacation… What’s this “again” business? o_O I don’t understand why people keep saying Bob takes so much vacation. Outside of the summer break (and he still works in the summer, esp in the last couple years, and I wish he wouldn’t b/c he’s a lot happier and refreshed in Sept when he takes a solid time off rather than 2 weeks on 2 weeks off) and 1-2 weeks during the Christmas break, he really doesn’t take that much time off.