Toronto Sports Media Morning Drive Lineups

By TSM

Here’s your drive lineup for your listening enjoyment this am:

On 590 with Greg Brady and Jim Lang:

TBD

On TSN radio with Mike Richards

6:30 Toronto Rock Owner Jamie Darwick
7:00 Chris Schultz
7:30 Pierre McGuire
8:00 Joe Theismann

Alex
Alex
July 6, 2012 11:16 am

Is blair the first person to play the race card regarding the nash story?

Darrell
Darrell
July 6, 2012 11:42 am

Am I the only one who enjoyed a “Greg Brady” free week?

Another Steve
Another Steve
July 6, 2012 11:57 am

I would love to hear Brady’s speech about how Djokovic is going to be the greatest of all time today…

Darrell
Darrell
July 6, 2012 1:59 pm

Mike Wilner, Greg Brady & now Andy Frost on Twitter?!? Could totally do without Brady & Wilner. I do actually like Andy Frost – but definitely not with his constant praise of the Leafs despite not winning SQUAT in 45 years.

Andy Frost’s handle is @frostovernight.

(Another) Andrew
(Another) Andrew
July 6, 2012 2:39 pm

Is blair the first person to play the race card regarding the nash story?

It wouldn’t surprise me. He brought up race after the Vancouver riot. He also kept pushing the racism angle with Euro 2012. Every time he discussed the tournament on PTI – before it began – he brought up race. Brunt, to his credit, cautioned people not to believe everything in the sensationalistic British media as they do this type of thing before every international sporting event, but Blair went to town on it. Given that nothing happened involving the defamed Poles and Ukrainians I would say those two nationalities are owed apologies from many sanctimonious Anglo media commentators.

alex
alex
July 6, 2012 2:46 pm

It was BBC Panorama that did the Euro racist story and I was under the impression that was the equivalent of 60 minutes, not like some of the right-wing xenophobic tabloids like the Daily Mail.

It certainly wasn’t as bad as some predicted, but it’s not like the tournament was without incident, regarding racism in the stands. If anything, I think the story may have gotten under-reported.

(Another) Andrew
(Another) Andrew
July 6, 2012 11:25 pm

You are comparing one banana thrown by a non-Ukrainian/Polish fan with the BBC’s Panorama “you’ll come back in a coffin” nonsense?

Ami Angelwings
July 7, 2012 1:04 am

Um… what the hell? o_O How is the Nash story a racial issue? o: And as an anti-racist feminist activist, I’m used to being accused of bringing “race” into things.. but really, what? I’m trying to imagine what he’s upset about, but I can’t.

I may actually have to listen to his show to find out :\