Toronto Sports Media Morning Drive Lineups

By TSM

Here’s your drive lineup for your listening enjoyment this am:

On 590 with Greg Brady and Jim Lang:

7:45 Tom Wright
8:00 Paul Calvisi
8:30 Gary Lawless

Anothny
Anothny
July 25, 2012 8:42 am

Remember when this site use to be awesome? Now its just, blah…

alex
alex
July 25, 2012 4:24 pm

Maybe its my american ear, but to me, sam cosantino sounds a lot like blair.

Happy to hear jonah keri on the baseball show.

Julian
Julian
July 25, 2012 6:57 pm

Remember when “Anthony” wasn’t spelled “Anothny”? Now it’s all, you know.

It’s the slow season. So what? No one’s getting new jobs, no one’s getting fired, no major announcements. No teams are playing except the soon to be again 81-81 Blue Jays.

And there’s 3 or 4 people on here who add nothing and just hammer show hosts or TV personalities that they’re addicted to listening to or watching. I’m absolutely here a bit less because of a few of them.

Not sure what TSM should be writing about or what we should be commenting on.

alex
alex
July 25, 2012 7:48 pm

Chatter will likely pick up with the olympics and bob next week.

“That country is dressed funny.” *wacky sound effect*

“That girl is hot.” *airhorn*

Ami Angelwings
July 25, 2012 8:35 pm

Did this site use to be different or something? o: As far as I’ve known (which isn’t that long, admittedly, maybe a year) it’s always been mostly listings of the radio sched each day, and the comments are where the fun discussion is. 🙂

I’m just happy to find a place where other people listen to the same stuff I do and talk about it!

Ami Angelwings
July 25, 2012 11:44 pm

“Still wondering how tim and sid are doing 6 hours of opwning cremonies on the radio?

“That country is dressed funny.” *wacky sound effect*

“That girl is hot.” *airhorn*”

That would be both great and awful xD It’d be hilarious for a bit then I’d get so sick of it.

Do opening ceremonies make good radio anyways? -_o

alex
alex
July 26, 2012 12:05 am

I cant recall ever hearing it on radio.

I will prob listen to either 590 or the bbc, since ill be at or going to work.

itchy butt
itchy butt
July 26, 2012 9:40 am

Yay! The Olympics! Or as it is better known….How To Bankrupt Your City In 2 Weeks.

Anothny
Anothny
July 27, 2012 9:13 am

‘Did this site use to be different or something? o: As far as I’ve known (which isn’t that long, admittedly, maybe a year) it’s always been mostly listings of the radio sched each day, and the comments are where the fun discussion is’

Use to have a post a day talking about the sports media scene. Now, just posts about radio lineups. The lineups use to be the filler, now its the focus…