Toronto Sports Media Morning Drive Lineups

By TSM

Here’s your drive lineup for your listening enjoyment this am:

On 590 with Greg Brady and Jim Lang:

7:30 Steve Simmons
8:00 James Duthie
8:30 Gary Lawless

mike in boston
mike in boston
August 1, 2012 7:44 am

new commenting system … as long as the old comments are preserved on the Bikini OTD posts then i suppose i can live with this.

mike in boston
mike in boston
August 1, 2012 7:54 am

i wonder what this “upload picture” button does …

Syn
Syn
August 1, 2012 10:06 am

why does everyone have to go with disqus, it is so terrible on mobile devices and forces me to log in whenever I can

Itchy Butt
Itchy Butt
August 1, 2012 10:37 am

🙂

Ami_Angelwings
Ami_Angelwings
August 1, 2012 1:59 pm

Listening to Wilner on Sam & Ted, I realize that Wilner doesn’t get that most people who reacted to the Snider trade with “I have no idea what to think until I get more information” were probably not tweeting, or calling in, or anything. And that’s true for basically everything. I think, in general, most Jays fans react to wins and losses with “that was great!” or “that sucked” and we wait for the next game. I think that most people reacted to the Snider trade with some reaction of “wow I liked him” or “yeah he wasn’t producing” followed with “we’ll see how the new guy does”, but those people wouldn’t be expressing those opinions on Twitter, they’d just think it in their head and move on with their lives.

Wilner has a job where he HAS to comment on everything, so that’s why we hear him say “I really don’t know” on the radio, but the rest of us don’t, nor are we expected to comment on everything, so he’s not going to get a billion messages on twitter from people saying “I really don’t know what to think about this trade”, he’s only going to get messages from super angry people, people who want to pick a fight with him, or people who want to show him how smart they are that they think it’s a good deal. This isn’t representative of Blue Jays fans, this is representative of people who care about what Mike Wilner thinks about their opinions.

Mark Coale
August 1, 2012 3:07 pm
Reply to  Ami_Angelwings

One of the first things that made me appreciate Bob’s show is that he would actually say “I don’t know” to a question.

Itchy Butt
Itchy Butt
August 1, 2012 3:32 pm

Holy mother of God this site lags like a one legged whore.

Mark Coale
August 1, 2012 5:10 pm

How many times can Millard say “Dick Pound” in one segment?