Toronto Sports Media Morning Drive Lineups

By TSM

Here’s your drive lineup for your listening enjoyment this am:

On 590 with Greg Brady and Jim Lang:

720 Chad Kackert
740 Gerry Dobson
820 Mike Keenan

On TSN radio with Mike Richards

5:30: WHAT CAUGHT OUR EYE
OUT TIME: 5:42

5:45: Question of the Day – If there is a NHL lockout who do you blame – The owners or the players?
OUT TIME: 5:56

6:30: The Morning Line – NFL Odds
OUT TIME: 6:42

7:00: JIM BARKER – Argos GM

7:30: Pierre McGuire – Hockey Insider

7:45: Aaron Ward – NHL on TSN

8:00: Darren Rovell – ESPN Sports Business Analyst

8:30: KEVIN HARLAN – NFL Analyst

Itchy Butt
Itchy Butt
September 12, 2012 8:19 am

I wish someone could explain to me why we can’t have ONE FRIKKIN DAY of Baseball Central, especially during playoff time. Instead we have to listen to 3 pinheads talk about nothing until next summer.

September 12, 2012 2:00 pm
Reply to  Itchy Butt

Dirk Hayhurst tweeted something about how if the Jays were still in the race the show probably would have gone on to the end of the season.

With the Jays being so far out of it, I would understand the move if the NHL was starting up. Who is going to want to listen to CBA talk for an hour every day? My God. Just tell us when it’s over.

Ami_Angelwings
Ami_Angelwings
September 12, 2012 2:34 pm
Reply to  Daniel

I haven’t had the chance to listen to much BC since it started. What I’ve heard I’ve liked (at least of Hayhurst). What have they been talking about lately before they got replaced?

I just wonder because lately baseball vs hockey talk in Toronto is like pick your poison of what you’re sick of hearing. Either it’s talk about John Farrell or the CBA, both situations which are just all speculation, no movement, and nothing that will happen until months from now, if not next year… and they both seem to be filling the FAN590s radio shows which makes me want to bang my head. xD

mike in boston
mike in boston
September 12, 2012 5:29 pm
Reply to  Ami_Angelwings

hey Ami – have they started adding commercials to all PTS podcasts? I just listened to one and noticed that the BoDog spot seems to be in most breaks.

September 12, 2012 5:55 pm
Reply to  Ami_Angelwings

They talked about the games, the pennant races.

It’s not as interesting as if the Jays were in it, but to me at least, that’s far more interesting than talking about a league where nothing is happening.

Alex
Alex
September 12, 2012 7:07 pm
Reply to  Ami_Angelwings

the Jays talk seemed to be either Farrell talk or Romero talk. But they were good about having segments about other pennant races and MLB issues.

Ami_Angelwings
Ami_Angelwings
September 12, 2012 8:25 pm
Reply to  mike in boston

Yeah, they have. There’s BoDog commercials in front of a lot of breaks now.