Toronto sports media weekend poll

By TSM

Which are you more interested in, the NHL cba crap, or the end of the blue jays season?

Capn2patch
Capn2patch
September 15, 2012 9:23 am

Blue Jays. So many stories, next years lineup, who stays who goes. Is AA talking trade? Review performance. Is the honeymoon over with AA? How much money will Rogers spend and where should they spend it………

Itchy Butt
Itchy Butt
September 15, 2012 9:37 am

I’d rather have my nuts attached to a 9000 V power line than listen/watch 1 second of CBA crap.

September 15, 2012 3:39 pm

I’ve really been enjoying Blair talking about the Jays this week. He’s not really talking about the 2012 season much, but about what moves might be made in the offseason and what the 2013 roster might look like. I love that kind of stuff.

There’s not many things Im less interested in listening to than CBA talk. A debate about headshots in hockey maybe? (An old Krystal classic).

So yeah. Jays.

Pat MaGroin
Pat MaGroin
September 15, 2012 5:05 pm

Going to be very,very funny watching and listening to the radio & tv (Experts and Insiders) spwee their CRAP in the next 2 months just to justify their jobs..
…Sources tell me there could be talks in the next 12 hours..
We will hear that 25 times before the end of September !!!!!!!!!
Don’t even wake me when it’s over…Ya lost me for good!!

Capn2patch
September 15, 2012 7:17 pm

OK, some Jays coverage (which is infinitely more interesting than the other stuff that won’t go away)

Davidi http://www.sportsnet.ca/baseball/2012/09/15/davidi_jays_baserunning/
I love seeing Gose and Davis on the basepaths at the same time, I doubt the opposition does as much.

Ferguson raises AA’s statement this week that he considers the following 6 as locks for next year here http://www.tsn.ca/blogs/scott_ferguson/?id=405255 Jose Bautista, Juan Encarnacion, J.P Arencibia, Brett Lawrie, Colby Rasmusand Yunel Escobar. (yes, he called him Juan)

cam
cam
September 16, 2012 2:59 pm

After the last lockout, Hockey slipped to a filler between Baseball and Football seasons for me and the post season is looming for ball. Even though I don’t much care about the CBA this piece on fan reaction from USA Today did catch my eye …