Damien Goddard stumps for anti gay marriage

By TSM

So here I am waiting to watch Nightline and an ad comes on tv that’s speaking out against a proposal here in Washington in the upcoming election that would make legal gay marriage. A couple talks about being sued for not allowing equal rights in their inn. Then a familiar voice takes to my screen, Damien Goddard!

Here is what he says:

“”I was a national sportscaster in Canada. When a sports agent spoke out in favor of traditional marriage, I sent a personal tweet that I agreed with him. The next day I was fired.”

Itchy Butt
Itchy Butt
October 25, 2012 5:15 am

…..and no one has cried a tear since!

You were fired because you were/are an idiot.

Argie
Argie
October 25, 2012 8:16 am

He was fired because
he took the wrong side (he didn’t know that you have to love and embrace
same-sex marriage and anything not normal).

Curt
Curt
October 25, 2012 12:13 pm

Who’s Damien Goddard? Sounds like a tool.

Itchy Butt
Itchy Butt
October 25, 2012 1:42 pm
Reply to  Argie

Roger, changing your name doesn’t help. A douchebag is a douchebag, regardless of the disguise.

Argie/Roger
Argie/Roger
October 25, 2012 1:49 pm

Oh wow, the name
calling starts. I’m sorry if you’re offended by my comment regarding your
chosen lifestyle. Ya see, I just insulted you by not calling you a bad name.
You just have to have some smarts – clearly something you’re lacking.

Andrew
Andrew
October 25, 2012 2:59 pm

“not normal?” “chosen lifestyle?” is this 1950? Can we not do better than that? Implying that someone makes the choice to be homosexual doesn’t have much of a basis in science.Kind of like suggesting that women can decide not to become pregnant when they’ve been raped. We’re all entitled to our opinions, but they can have consequences

Ben
Ben
October 26, 2012 12:05 am

I call a spade a spade. I’ll get frustrated when I see a month go by with no blogs, but tip of my hat TSM, thanks for content once again. We missed it, which is why some get so frustrated when its gone for long periods of time.