Toronto Sports Media Sports Radio Lineups

by Rob Gregg

If you’re a Jets fan, that was a ugly evening last night. Here’s your drive home lineups

On Sportsnet 590 The FAN from 4-7pm, Prime Time Sports with Bob McCown. Stephen Brunt co-hosts from 5pm:

400 – Phones for the full hour
500 – Open segment with McCown & Brunt
520 – Nick Kypreos, Sportsnet
540 – Matt Stairs, NESN baseball analyst
600 – Rob Becker, legal analyst
620 – Butch Carter, former Raptors coach
640 – Sam Page, Deadspin

On TSN Radio 1050 from 4-7pm, Cybulski & Co., with James Cybulski. Bob Mackowycz co-hosts:

Jeremy Taggert, Our Lady Peace
Steve Stamkos, Tampa Bay Lighting winger
Bob McKenzie, Hockey Insider
JP Ricciardi, former Blue Jays GM

On TSN (5pm) & TSN2 (6:30pm), Off the Record with Michael Landsberg:

Gabriel Landeskog in-studio

Panel featuring:
Gene Mack, Retired CFLer
Brad Smith, The Bachelor Canada
Liam Maguire, Hockey Historian
Jeremy Taggart, Our Lady Peace

Today on Sportsline:

Can the NY Jets continue with Mark Sanchez as their starting quarterback, and what should be done with Tim Tebow? Who will be the Blue Jays opening day starting pitcher? Will the Raptors win their 3rd straight game and was it wrong to ban Joffery Lupul from eating at the Real Sports restaurant? Join Hebsy & Bubbs for ‘NO NHL LOCKOUT’ talk, today at 5 on CHCH.

mike in boston
mike in boston
December 18, 2012 6:33 pm

what ever happened to Sportsnet the magazine? is it still around?

Darren Johnston
December 18, 2012 7:04 pm
Reply to  mike in boston

Yes, I just re-upped the subscription for my Dad for Christmas. 26 editions for 36$

Alex
Alex
December 18, 2012 7:48 pm
Reply to  mike in boston

Blair had the editor on last week when they announced the SN Athelte of the Year.

fangirl
fangirl
December 18, 2012 7:48 pm

Ah, I get it for a buck a month…as a “loyal” Rogers subscriber to other services. Though I’m mot sure why – even though it’s a pretty good magazine I just came seem to make the time to sit down and read it.

Darren Johnston
December 18, 2012 8:37 pm
Reply to  fangirl

This was a deal (supposedly) because it was a renewal I don’t have anything Rogers as it is not offered anywhere around where we live.

Ami_Angelwings
Ami_Angelwings
December 19, 2012 3:36 am
Reply to  mike in boston

I just bought the newest one. I’m considering subscribing since I buy enough to justify it, but I don’t buy every one. I wish they would price them more consistently. And they seem to make excuses for editions to be “special” so they can price them at $7 or more.

ticky13
ticky13
December 19, 2012 8:36 pm
Reply to  Ami_Angelwings

Maybe the only way to get people to buy them is if they are some sort of special edition?