Toronto Sports Media Morning Drive Lineups

By TSM

Here’s your drive lineup for your listening enjoyment this am:

On 590 with Greg Brady and Jim Lang:

640 Colin Murray
720 Eric Francis
740 Greg Brady in NYC 8
820 Mike Wilner Wilner
840 Morgan Rielly

On TSN radio with Mike Richards

Chris Stewart
Bob Weeks
Chris Schultz
Pierre McGuire
Ashley McCalmont (female race car driver) in studio
Darren Dreger

April 26, 2013 12:28 pm

The sports club stats website says the Blue Jays currently have about a 2% chance of making the playoffs this season……………don’t they realize that it’s still “early” ???

Roger
Roger
April 26, 2013 1:06 pm

On the bright side, they have a better record than the Marlins…..

Nan Young Lee
Nan Young Lee
April 26, 2013 1:51 pm

This Forbes article says new MLSE president/CEO was fired from AEG.

April 26, 2013 3:56 pm

Apparently the PTS roundtable today is McCown, Shannon, Grange, and Kirke

I’m looking forward to hearing John “NFL Expert” Shannon’s thoughts on last night’s draft

Alex
Alex
April 26, 2013 4:13 pm

Sounds like lliewecke may be bumping the roundtable at 5:00.

He’s doing both stations, as naylor tweeted he is having liewecke and anselme on his show.

kyle
kyle
April 26, 2013 4:20 pm

Simulcast!!!!

well, it should be..

April 26, 2013 4:52 pm

@ Mike S

I don’t think you can take those seriously in April.

I mean, it IS early. Most teams have months under .500. I don’t think we’ll really have a good sense on whether this team is a success or bust until June.

That said, we’ve seen plenty of discouraging things.

As a big fan I’m definitely concerned, but I still think the odds are this team will end up being very good. We’ll see.

April 26, 2013 8:04 pm

Daniel……………that website has a pretty detailed calculation to come up with those odds…………..but it doesn’t take things like talent (on paper, anyway) into account so I agree it should not be used as the bible…………..on the other hand I don’t think it takes into account things like the Reyes injury either………….I have always been a fan of numbers (I’m an accountant) so I enjoy checking out that website from time to time