Toronto Sports Media Morning Drive Lineups

By TSM

Here’s your drive lineup for your listening enjoyment this am:

On 590 with Greg Brady and Jim Lang:

Kamlesh
Kamlesh
June 7, 2013 12:15 pm
@AFRAUDHATER
@AFRAUDHATER
June 7, 2013 5:44 pm

Damien Cox is at his all time high for just being an annoying prick on tonights PTS roundtable with Brunt and Shanon. This might be the show Bob actually tells him to go the fuck home and not come back, or punch him right in the face!

Curt
Curt
June 7, 2013 6:52 pm

I only heard the Jays segment on PTS, but (and I can’t believe I’m saying this) I actually was in full agreement with Cox. Brunt was being his usual Jays apologist self (I’ve gradually lost respect for him, and I used to be a big fan), and Shannon…well, what Shannon knows about baseball could fill a thimble.

But, to be fair, I didn’t listen to the rest of the show, so I’m sure Cox was as annoying as usual.

Sam
Sam
June 7, 2013 8:59 pm

I’m appreciative of this site and the following comments are offered in the hopes of improving the user experience…

The 10 lineup posts each week just seem to serve to break up momentum of the comments rather than categorize them… its not like we have dozens of comments per day.
Suggestion – have one comment thread per week.
Suggestion – kill the daily line up postings I’m not really sure what the point of having the daily evening lineups posted since they are often only posted half way or longer through the show.

Ami Angelwings
June 9, 2013 7:35 pm

I think that having less posts so that conversation threads can be kept more together is a good idea. 🙂

Rare Jays Talk today where fans were angry and Wilner agreed with them. The one guy that showed up to defend the Jays (specifically Bautista), Wilner disagreed with.

Roger
Roger
June 11, 2013 9:57 am

@AFRAUHATER

I thought the exact thin listening to PTS. Cox seemed to go out of his way to disagree with the others. He also seemed like he was in a shitty mood – must have had a bad day…again.