Toronto Sports Media Morning Drive Lineups

By TSM

Here’s your drive lineup for your listening enjoyment this am:

On 590 with Greg Brady and Jim Lang:

Brady’s back and their gonna be trouble……

On TSN radio with Mike Richards

Mike’s back…. I think

Mike C
Mike C
July 15, 2013 6:54 am

No he’s not re : Mike Richards In The Morning on TSN 1050 Toronto. Matt Cauz and Bob Mackowycz are filling in for the week on the morning drive on TSN 1050.

Mullah_Kintyre
Mullah_Kintyre
July 15, 2013 11:19 am

I hadn’t checked out the TSN2 televising of the radio shows since the first couple of weeks. Naylor had one hour tape-delayed on TV in the afternoon, and Richards had one hour live (well, delayed by a few seconds) in the morning. The morning show today (Cauz and Macko filling in for Richards) was no longer live but delayed by an hour from the radio broadcast, and was on for two hours and then repeated.

Alex
Alex
July 15, 2013 11:54 am

Naylor’s hour on TV is now live 6:00 hour, not 5:00 delayed.

BTW, naylor is on vacation this week and maybe next. Cant remember who is filling in. I think Steve Milton from the Hamilton paper, who has been a frequent guest host.

I’d love to see arthur in the host chair, but we could see Friedman syndrome, where he doesnt work as host. I assume thats also why Brunt never hosts himself.

July 15, 2013 3:54 pm

Bill Hayes is filling in for Naylor this week…………….and next week I think it’s Mitch Melnick

Bruce Arthur is apparently the co-host today

Roger
Roger
July 15, 2013 4:07 pm

Brunt can’t host because he doesn’t have a personality. One needs one to be a host.

Its impossible to fill 3 hours of air time with “um”, “there ya go” and “it is what is it”.

Roger
Roger
July 15, 2013 4:09 pm

I enjoyed PTS last week with guest host Paul Jones. It seemed Bob was more interested in talking about sports and the history of sports with Jones than he usually is with his FOBs.

I would like to see Jones back on PTS more often.

Alex
Alex
July 15, 2013 4:48 pm

Heard 5 minutes of Sid Solo today before PTS

Silly voices
Horns
A music quiz
Hashtags

All the things that made me stop listening to the show. 🙂

July 15, 2013 4:57 pm

The only good thing about Tim not being on 590 this week is that we don’t have to hear Tim use words like “poop” or “bleep” over and over again………….when he started on 590 and was told he wasn’t allowed to swear I was hoping he would get a bit more creative with his vocabulary