Toronto Sports Media Morning Drive Lineups

By TSM

Here’s your drive lineup for your listening enjoyment this am:

On 590 with Greg Brady and Andrew Walker:

8:15: Alex Marvez – Fox Sports One NFL Reporter

8:32 am – RISKY BUSINESS W/ Chris Schultz – TSN Football Analyst
8:45 am – Dan Shulman – ESPN Baseball Analyst

Steve in Waterloo
Steve in Waterloo
September 20, 2013 4:10 pm

Are Zaun and JP at it again? I heard some cut off The Fan this morning, but my wife was talking….

Sounded like Zaun was tearing a strip off of JP for some comments he may have made?

Can’t find anything about it in the daily’s.

@AFRAUDHATER
@AFRAUDHATER
September 20, 2013 5:22 pm

Steve I thihttp://www.thestar.com/sports/bluejays/2013/09/19/blue_jays_analyst_gregg_zaun_says_jp_arencibia_shouldnt_be_starting_catcher_next_year.htmlnk this is what you are talking about.

September 21, 2013 7:55 pm

The Argos are playing a Grey Cup rematch tonight in Calgary but the people at 1050 (“home of the Argos”) decided to air a Leafs pre-season game instead……………..I can’t say that I am surprised but it’s just another example of how much the Argos have fallen in terms of popularity

On second thought, in June 1050 aired an Argos pre-season game instead of the first part of Spurs-Heat game 7 so I guess Argos supporters can’t complain too much about tonight’s decision

Mullah_Kintyre
Mullah_Kintyre
September 23, 2013 10:02 am

^ I think one of those was on Saturday and the other was on Sunday.

September 23, 2013 10:33 am

The Leafs pre-season game that 1050 aired was on Saturday at 7:00 PM (they also aired last night’s pre-season game)……………the Argos game that 1050 did not air was on Saturday at 7:30 PM…………they ended up having the Argos game on the tsn.ca website only

Mullah_Kintyre
Mullah_Kintyre
September 23, 2013 11:36 am

Yeah, as soon as I posted that I realized I should have checked. I was at two different Comedy Fest things on Saturday night and not paying any attention to sports or radio, and I just incorrectly assumed there would not have been two useless pre-season games on consecutive nights.