Toronto Sports Media Morning Drive Lineups

Toronto Sports Media Morning Drive Lineups

By TSM

Here’s your drive lineup for your listening enjoyment this am:

imgres

On 590 with Greg Brady and Andrew Walker:

720: Eric Francis
740 Stephen Brunt
820: Bryan Berard
840: Matthew Barnaby

On TSN radio with Mike Richards

7:00: TSN 2 Simulcast Begins

7:15: Pierre McGuire – NHL on NBC/TSN Hockey Analyst

7:45: Leafs Breakfast w/Darren Dreger

8:00: Bastl’s Bytes

8:15 – Jesse Palmer – TSN Football Analyst

8:30: Steve Simmons – 25th anniversary of Ben Johnson suspension

COMMENTS

WORDPRESS: 8
  • comment-avatar
    Nan Young Lee 7 years ago

TSN posts Barclays Premier League broadcast schedule through to early December

Now this is what I’m talkin’ about. KJ doing a special 30 minute pre-game show this Saturday at 9:30pm. Perhaps Sportsnet personnel will watch and learn something.

• comment-avatar
  • comment-avatar
    Roger 7 years ago

Jack is awesome. Knows the game and is passionate about it without being annoying.

• comment-avatar
    Kamlesh 7 years ago

According to this Sportsnet.ca gets 200,000 unique visitors per month and over 1.2-million pageviews each month.

I’ve only been able to find numbers from 2008 for Tsn.ca. They were for 4.9 million unique visitors per month and 90 milllion page views per month.

Can the difference be this great. It might have even widened as the numbers for tsn might have increased by now.

• comment-avatar
    Kamlesh 7 years ago

The link for the Tsn.ca numbers.

So basically no one is reading Sportsnet.ca compared with Tsn. Probably The Magazine is a disaster too.

• comment-avatar
    Mike V 7 years ago

Caveat: the link says sportsnet590.ca not sportsnet.ca. So the 1.2 million views is likely just for the radio site.

• comment-avatar
    Mike V 7 years ago

Found some more numbers. Last summer Sportsnet was at 522,000 visitors, 3 million pageviews and 59 million impressions (can someone explain the differerence between the last two).

I believe this would be from before the redesign so I’d be interested to see what the numbers are now.

• comment-avatar

After I originally commented I appear to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now every time a
    comment is added I receive 4 emails with the exact same comment.

There has to be an easy method you are able to remove me
    from that service? Cheers!