Toronto Sports Media Morning Drive Lineups

By TSM

Here’s your drive lineup for your listening enjoyment this am:

On 590 with Greg Brady and Andrew Walker:

8:45 am – James Duthie – NHL on TSN

Sam in Scarb
Sam in Scarb
October 11, 2013 4:56 am

Ran into an interesting website devoted to Cheerleader Buck Martinez

October 11, 2013 2:53 pm

Ugh yeah what a rough season that was.

I’m good with the Marlins trade though, still. Reyes is incredible, and Buerhle is a good piece. Despite Alvarez’s no hitter, I’d be surprised if the haul the Marlins got gives more on field value over the next few years than Reyes and Buerhle will give the Jays.

Obviously financially the Jays are taking on a load, and the deal will look less good if payroll drops in the next few years. But as long as the payroll is big enough to sustain those two, I still like the trade quite a bit.

October 11, 2013 3:07 pm

It’s kind of strange to hear Don Banks’ voice on 1050…………..he has been a guest on Hayes’ show a couple of times over the last month, including today

@AFRAUDHATER
@AFRAUDHATER
October 11, 2013 6:54 pm

I seriously enjoyed Cox ripping Fat Face Friedman tonight on PTS, mascot’s, really??????????????

Nan Young Lee
Nan Young Lee
October 11, 2013 7:39 pm

@AFRAUDHATER: Agreed.

Good article form Sean McIndoe on “The Leafs vs. Corsi”. A sample from the article:

“In his Hockey Abstract, Rob Vollman created a formula for measuring team luck that included PDO as well as injuries and other variables; he concluded that out of 150 teams over five seasons’ worth of data, last year’s Leafs team was the luckiest.”

@AFRAUDHATER
@AFRAUDHATER
October 11, 2013 7:52 pm

What is with this site not being updated with the most recent threads? I haven’t been here very often lately but it seems each time I am it is at least one thread (show) behind.

Darrell
Darrell
October 11, 2013 11:40 pm

I only caught about 5 – 10 minutes of the 6 PM hour of PrimeTime Sports but holy cow was that horrible radio – Cox, Friedman, McAllief + Bobcat all talking over one another.

I clicked my radio to another station….

@AFRAUDHATER
@AFRAUDHATER
October 13, 2013 7:12 pm

Still nothing since the 10th? What a joke.

Alex
Alex
October 13, 2013 10:49 pm

I would have posted an open soccer thread, but its international week.

That and it would have turned into more pro-TSN / Kristen Jack propaganda.