Toronto Sports Media Sports Radio Lineups

by Rob G

Here’s your drive home lineups

On Sportsnet 590 The FAN from 4-7pm, Prime Time Sports with Bob McCown. Dave Perkins co-hosts from 5pm:

400 – 500 – Jeff Blair, Globe & Mail, in studio for the hour; Jim Ralph, Leafs radio colour voice; Paul Jones, Raptors radio pbp voice
500 – 600 – Bill Shaikin, LA Times; Shi Davidi, Sportsnet
600 – 700 – Doug McLean, Sportsnet; Michael McCann, SI.com

On TSN Radio 1050 from 4-7pm, TSN Drive with Dave Naylor. Dave Hodge co-hosts:

4:15 – Aaron Ward and TSN Producer Mike Farrell, 3-part Series Reorientation begins tonight on SC
4:30 – Matt Light, former Patriots OL and 3-time Super Bowl Champion
5:00 – Bob McKenzie, TSN hockey insider
5:15 – Ryan Rishaug, TSN
6:00 – Christine Brennan, USA Today
6:15 – Darren Dreger, TSN hockey insider

On TSN (5pm) & TSN2 (6:30pm), Off the Record with Michael Landsberg:

TBD

Today on Sportsline:

TBD

Darrell
Darrell
January 15, 2014 7:09 pm

Two questions came to mind about today’s PrimeTime Sports program. One is why it was only on from 4 PM to 5 PM? And two, is why of all the co-hosts in all the world – why have Jeff Blair with Bob McCown?

daver
daver
January 15, 2014 8:38 pm

shut up darrell, you rip on blair all the time, yet i’m convinced you call in to talk to him all the time.

Darrell
Darrell
January 15, 2014 8:48 pm

I forgot we are to kiss up to DaveR and agree to everything you say? I am not a fan of Jeff Blair, but last time I checked this is a website to share our thoughts on radio programming?

I refuse to stoop to your level…

steveY
steveY
January 15, 2014 10:40 pm

Hey Darrell, Keep calling the show, and taking creepy pictures/tweets with/to brooke pashley on twitter.

Sam in Scarb
Sam in Scarb
January 16, 2014 1:47 am

I just don’t get posting content at 6: 40 PM for prime time shows that started at 4 PM.
It is like posting a pre-game analysis of a football game at the start of the forth quarter.
Or, a hockey game at the start of the third period.

lister
lister
January 16, 2014 9:36 am

Sam In Scarb, it’s useful for those that listen to the show via podcast later. The comments are useful too. I’ve generally given up watching & listening to any radio show (used to watch PTS everyday) but if there’s an interesting guest listed or if there are some interesting comments here about the show then I’ll download it.

mike (in boston)(@mikeinboston)
January 16, 2014 11:35 am

I’m in the same camp as Lister. iTunes automatically downloads everything and I will make sure not to delete things that have generated discussion here.

That said, I think the daily line-ups need to have their own column so they don’t clutter up the front page and take away from the more substantive posts. We seem to have rid ourselves of the morning line-ups, so that’s an improvement.