Toronto Sports Media Sports Radio Lineups

by Rob G

It’s finally here! Hope you like the new look. Here’s your drive home lineups:

On Sportsnet 590 The FAN from 4-7pm, Prime Time Sports with Bob McCown. Dave Perkins co-hosts from 6pm:

400 – 500 – Damien Cox, Toronto Star & Sportsnet; Butch Carter, former Raptors head coach; Paul Crane, Cox Sports
500 – 600 – MLSE President & CEO
600 – 700 – Jeremy Roenick, NBC Sports hockey analyst; Leigh Steinberg, sports agent

On TSN Radio 1050 from 4-7pm, TSN Drive with Dave Naylor, live on Radio Row in NYC for Super Bowl 48. Tim Graham of the Buffalo News co-hosts:

4:30 – 5:00 – Richard Deitsch, SI.com
5:00 – Bob McKenzie – TSN hockey insider
5:15 – Mark Messier, NHL great
5:30 – Mitch Berger – former NFL Punter
5:45 – Daryl Strawberry, former NY Met OF
6:15 – Darren Dreger – TSN hockey insider
6:30 – Leigh Steinberg – sports agent

On TSN (5pm) & TSN2 (6:30pm), Off the Record with Michael Landsberg:

TBD

Today on Sportsline:

TBD

Chris
Chris
January 29, 2014 8:50 pm

I haven’t heard the PTS segment with all the MLSE brass yet, going to download the podcast shortly. I doubt it was asked, but does anyone else here find it curious that when TSN has Raps games, they constantly stick it on their ‘B” network?

You own a part of the friggin team, relegate the Rangers and Iles to TSN 2.

Nice new look TSM! Looking forward to plenty of more content. I don’t post a lot, but this place is a daily stop for me.

lister
lister
January 30, 2014 8:34 am

Re: Chris

I’m guessing, assuming there’s no contractual obligation, that it’s a ratings thing. Hockey just outdraws basketball for ratings. Even out of town games.

Raptors Devotee
Raptors Devotee
January 30, 2014 11:45 am

Site looks great, nice and clean. Small suggestion, there is no hyperlink for the comments where the number is visible to the left of the article in the box. It would be great to be able to click on that and go directly to the comments, as many have already read the article. This saves the need to scroll down. I subscribe for the e-mails to my posts, so usually can read them there, but for articles where I have not posted, it makes things easier.

January 30, 2014 2:24 pm

If you are a Blue Jays fan there is no need to worry………..Wilner was on Blair’s show this morning and said that he is extremely optimistic about the 2014 season

sam in oshawa
sam in oshawa
January 30, 2014 4:48 pm

Vintage Bob interviewing Leiweke and the 3gm’s.Great listen well done.

January 31, 2014 1:30 am

Yeah, I thought Bob did a good job. Was a well done hour.